Sports Festival

Hey guys this is your one and only author of izuku of the dragons, anyways, i wanted to tell you all this like the biggest chapter i have written and i actually feel a little proud to write a chapter that is bigger than my previous ones. Well i won't hold ya any longer. Read the chapter👍😊

"Gather round mass media,this year all your favorite high school kids will let their youth run free like bucking bronco once again...the yuuei sports festival has begun, Everyone Are You Ready??" Present mic announced as he was a commentator along with Aizawa.

"Uhh,the security check taking forever" some reporters complained as another said "must be because of the villain attack, they are taking extreme caution,now"

"Yeah,but all eyes today will be on the surviving class, that is 1-a" another said

Class 1-a was sitting in the waiting room, izuku was checking out his custom made uniform, it was built for him as his flames would burn his regular clothing. He looked here and there and saw everyone sitting and chatting.

Just then todoroki's voice came " Aizawa", izuku looked at him and asked " What?" Everyone got quite and looked at them both as todoroki continued "on an objective basis, i think you are stronger than me, you have managed to get the pro's attention but i am going to beat you"

"Oho,a declaration of war from the second best in class" kaminari said excited.

"Hey,hey, no need to fight" kirishima began as he was cut of by todoroki " I am not here to play nice and make friends but whatever"

"Sure,come at me with your best, it's not just for you but for everyone i know they want a shot at me, so do your best but beware, i am going to be at my best too" izuku said as he began walking forward and said " Good luck to you all, you'll need it"

"Hn,over confidence leads to disaster" Todoroki said

"It was not over confidence" kirishima said with a serious face as everyone turned to him

"It was a fact, you have seen nothing of what izuku can do, and if he decides to play serious just wish it isn't you facing him,trust me i am telling from experience" kirishima warned them.

They all nodded and went forward.

"There they are folks, the Freshmen Stage" Presemt mic shouted

Izuku along with the other entered the stage to see mass amount of crowd cheering for them as present mic shouted "  there are the freshmen who escaped and survived a mass villain attack the one you miscreants cane to see from the department of heroics, class 1-a!!!"

"Woah,so many people" uraraka said

"M-man, i am getting nervous seeing all those" Kirishima said

"You're just getting stage fright,you wuss" bakugo said

"Drawing out your best with so many eyes gazing at you from all direction is also part of U.A's hero training scheme" Iida said

"And following them is Class B, now C,D And E from general departments and F,G and H of the support course" present mic announced

"Man,they're treating us like we are their foils or something" a random boy said

"Now now fair play" came midnight's voice as everyone turned to her and blushed but none more than mineta who was practically drooling and everyone began to move away from him. Many were talking about the 18+ heroine as she said " Bakugo Katsuki of 1-A"

"Ehh? Our representative is katsuki" uraraka said

"Well,he placed first in the entrance exams remember?" Sero said