New Developments and End of Internship.

Izuku woke in the hospital as he saw a weight on his chest, he looked down to see momo sleeping on him as he smiled and poked her cheek.

She woke up as she yawned and then looked at izuku and stopped, tears fell as she jumped on izuku,hugging him as she said " Izuku! I..i was so worried"

"Heh! It's okay-ouch" he said as he rubbed his neck and saw it was all bandaged till his cheek.

"What happened momo?" He asked as she told him that after he fell unconscious and was being taken a nomu came and took him but stain saved him saying he was worth to keep alive and he also threatened everyone by saying they were fake heroes and even endeavor couldn't do a thing but then he fainted as they then took izuku to hospital.

"I see" izuku said as he then noticed momo and said " by the way, you sure do like to wear my stuff,huh" as momo was wearing his scarf and headphones.

She blushed as she gave him his headphones and he wore them, just as she was about to take off his scarf, he said "Wear it, my neck hurts,so till then you can keep it"

She looked guilty at that as he said in a soft voice "Momo it's not your fault" as she shook her head as more tears fell and she said " It is!" He stopped as she continued "Because of me you always abandon your safety and try to save me, and now...and now you got injured, if no one would have come you would have bled out" "momo" he said as she still continued " i.. i will stay away from you izuku, because of me you always get hurt, now i'll just stay away" she cried out.

izuku gripped her shoulders,as her eyes widen when he hugged her tightly and said "Shh,momo, i protect you because i want to, you are the most precious to me, and i can't let anyone hurt you, even if you stay away from me i will protect you because i love you" hearing this momo's eye widen as izuku broke the hug looking into her eyes as he leaned down and kissed her, momo closed her eyes as she also kissed back, they kissed for a while and then broke the kiss to inhale oxygen a thin line of saliva connecting them, izuku then said " I love you momo" as he started wiping away her tears and she smiled as she said " I love you too,izuku"

He smiled back, but then he suddenly tensed and said "Momo, everyone is coming" momo nodded as she got off izuku and sat on the chair.

The door opened as todoroki and Iida entered along with Aizawa and Gran Torino.

Aizawa saw izuku as he hugged him and said " you brat, i was worried"

"Hehe,sorry dad, but i just couldn't leave anyone, could i, and self sacrifice is the main principle of being a hero" Izuku said

"Damn, that bastard all might's corrupted you" Aizawa said grinning as they both laughed, todoroki came and put a hand on his shoulder and said " I was worried "

"Thanks" izuku grinned and he nodded as Iida said " Thank you izuku" as he bowed and izuku said " Nah, no problem,iida but remember being a hero you can't rush into things and a hero never takes revenge or acts on feeling"

"Yes,i learned" Iida said as they all then talked and the police chief came and told them that if they want to publicize their stunt then even if they would recieve public cheer and more popularity they would also be punished as they don't have a license or they could forget this and let endeavor take the credit as stain is filled with burn marks.

Izuku was the first to answer as he said " I never wanted credit, i just went there to help Iida and i did it, you can give the credit to whoever you want"

They all nodded at his words as the chief bowed and said " Thank you for understanding" as he left.

Everyone then went away telling him to call them if he needs anything until, only momo remained with izuku and she asked "Um,izuku are we...you know..a couple"