Aftermath of USJ and Sports Festival

The next day, U.A is closed and all around the news was spread that the U.A hero course class 1-A was attacked by villains and the one to defeat the villains trump card was Izuku Aizawa a child from the hero course who seeing his dad injured defeated the villain in his rage. The main ringleader had fled and his whereabouts were still unknown.

The U.A members were holding a meeting where Detective Tsukauchi mentioned "Even after capturing and interrogating the 72 captured villains we still don't know the league of villains whereabouts, just that the leader was Shigaraki Tomura and they reached USJ by the help of kurogiri who had a teleporting quirk"

"Hmm,yes,though as izu-chan stated the leader Shigaraki was kind of stupid, childlike and reckless, his plans had glaring flaws and was a plan which no sane villain would follow and he without even asking revealed his objective to kill all might by the nomu, apparently that is the monster name, and he also revealed he was created and given 2 quirks, shock absorption and Hyper Regeneration" Nedzu added.

"Yes, we noticed that too,but why would he follow such a useless plan?" All Might asked

"I have a theory, just like we are teaching the u.a students to become heroes,Shigaraki Tomura is being groomed as a villain by someone in the shadows" Nedzu said

"Hmm,izuku even said that he smelled shigaraki's scent when the reporters had swarmed U.A,meaning they were behind the barrier break and stole the schedule" Detective Tsukauchi said

"Hmm, we must stay careful,but my main concern is Young Izuku, you saw how he lost it after Aizawa was brutally beaten" All Might said.

Everyone tensed as they had a flashback of Izuku's rage towards the Nomu,

"Yes, we must give him extra training after the upcoming festival, you saw how much his flames changed, though the appearence change was new" Nedzu concluded

"Yes,and due to the extra attention he would recieve we must keep an eye on him to keep him safe" Midnight added

As the meeting continued for a while. Izuku was at home when the door opened and Aizawa entered bandaged up, izuku stood up and hugged aizawa " Dad!!"

Aizawa winced but hugged back as he said "Hey, you'll kill me with your hug alone, but anyways, i am home,son"

"You're okay" izuku said as though he was comforting himself more than Aizawa, which obviously crushed Aizawa's heart as izuku had to suffer so much in his life.

"Yeah, i am okay,son,i am okay" he said.

The next day, Izuku had skipped classes which worried the other students as they had seen him go wild at the USJ,but momo had calmed them down and said "Everyone calm down,izuku is fine, he just wants to rest for some time and without disturbances" she put extra emphasis on the last words so no one would visit him as she knew he wouldn't like that.

They had assumed that mr aizawa would also not come but they were proven wrong when he entered the class heavily bandaged with one arm under a sling.

"What!!" Half the class screamed

"Mr.Aizawa you're okay" someone asked

"Is izuku okay?" Momo asked

"Yes, he is fine,just wasn't in the mood to come to school. There were some complications with his quirk." Aizawa told them

"B-but mr.Aizawa, what was that back at USJ?" Mineta asked, he was actually scared more of izuku than the villains.

Aizawa sighed he knew this question would come, he answered " Izuku is a special child,one who puts family and precious people close to his heart so when they are in danger his powers increase ten folds, but when you make him angry, like a raging fire his power multiplies the more he gets angry"