Practical Exams

The day of the exams came and everyone did the test and after the test, mina and kaminari thanked momo for her lectures. They all then wore their costumes as they stood side by side in front of the teachers of U.A.

Aizawa then said "Right, the test will begin shortly, you can fail this test too but. Then you will miss the chance to go to the forest lodge.

"Why so many teachers?" Jiro asked

"I have no doubt you have learned the information about the test and what you all are about to do..." nedzu said popping out from aizawa's scarf.

"Sure,like the entrance exam it will be like fighting the robots" kaminari said

"Yeah, i can just see the firework! Dare sessions! Curry!" Mina shouted excited.

"Sorry but we are changing the exams" nedzu said as everyone's eye widen and izuku's eye narrowed as he asked " And it has something to do with all the teachers, right?"

"Ah,very perspective, izuku" nedzu said

"And i am guessing it will be a real battle experience against you all teachers with us in pairs, you must have prepared everything before hand, on who is against who, isn't that right, dad?" Izuku calmly asked as everyone's eye widen and nedzu and aizawa began laughing as they said " We should have known you would figure it out"

"So i was right" izuku said as he closed his eyes.

"A fight" bakugo said slowly as uraraka said nervously " With our sensei's?"

"Seriously?" Hagakure said also worried.

"First off, todoroki is with Yaoyorozu against me" aizawa said he smiled sadistically, they both nodded and momo turned to izuku who stood very close beside her, she was a little nervous, izuku sighed as he took of his scarf and wrapped it around her and she smiled softly as he whispered " momo, don't worry, you still have your trump card and i bet dad and everyone else will be shocked to see that and that will give you victory" she smiled and whispered " Thank you"

"Lastly, izuku you are with kirishima" aizawa said as izuku and kirishima grinned and fistbumped as kirishima said "Awesome" "your opponent is" aizawa said as they both froze when a loud voice came "I am Here to oblige, now cooperate and come at me to win, wonder duo!!" They saw all might with his smile looking a bit dark and they gulped.

"Well shit" izuku said as kirishima said "Yeah, not manly"

"The time limit is 30 minutes, and to win you either have to handcuff the teacher, or escape through the gate to win" aizawa said

"And what if we defeat the teacher?" Izuku asked

"There is no way that can happen" ectoplasm said as izuku shrugged and said "Accident happens"

"Well, still you have to exit the gate to win" aizawa said as izuku nodded, everyone was taken except for izuku,kirishima and all might (because all might is not weak in this fic, so everyone wants other to finish then to start all might's battle as he can't control his power even with the compressor given,they might break)

The test started and in moko's match todoroki had made a plan which failed but then momo used her plan but this time unlike canon, aizawa did not turn a blind eye towards her mistakes and rushed but momo then revealed her trump card as she grinned a izuku grin as she inhaled a large amount of air and said " Fire Dragon's Roar!!" As she blew out a not big but not small either, stream of fire which surprised not only aizawa but also todoroki, aizawa did not get enough time to dodge and got a little burned and then got a fist to his face as momo said " Fire dragon's iron fist!" Aizawa fell and todoroki quickly trapping him in ice handcuffed him.