Rescue Mission

2 days had passed since bakugo and tokoyami were kidnapped and every student and teacher were interrogated by the police, U.A was closed for some time and a conference was held where they explained that villains are growing stronger and sharper and that a student has been kidnapped.

The people started to blame the villain attacks on U.A and also claimed that the U.A teachers are not up to match the villains and neglect the students leading to this.

But Nezu was able to take hold of the situation and calm the people down so they don't lose faith in U.A academy.

Izuku had told momo that he had thrown the tracker she had made for him when they were practising to find each other using the link they have but in case had made the tracker if something happens.

Present time:
Todoroki messaged izuku to meet him at the park near dagobah municipal beach in 2 hours. Izuku reading the message sighed as he went to the park and sat on the bench.

"Momo?" He said as he caught her scent and saw momo entering from the gate, he waved at her as he shouted " Momo!!" She looked at him and a smile came on her face as she waved back and ran towards him jumping on him to give him a hug which he gladly returned, they had gotten very close after the recent villain attack.

They broke the hug as momo said " Mmm, izuku, i didn't expect to meet you here"

"Me too, momo, i was called by todoroki" he replied to which she blinked and said "hmm? He called me too"

"Izuku! Yaoyoruzu!" Iida' voice came as he came and said " What are you two doing in public, there are rules to be followed, please behave accordingly"

"Hey, hey, this is also a couple's park so we are allowed to do whatever we want" izuku said as he pulled momo closer to him.

"Besides, why are you here?" Izuku said not noticing the now blushing momo as people smiled at her and some even clicked photos of them.

"I was called here by todoroki" Iida said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Yo!! Izuku, yaomomo, Iida!!" Kirishima shouted as waved and they all waved back and Kirishima grinned at izuku and said "Are you even going to let go of her?"

Izuku grinned back and lifted momo bridal style and said "Nope, never letting go"

"Stop this indecent behaviour at once" Iida said as he moved his hands robotically.

"Izuku! Put me down" momo said as izuku teased "Why don't you like it?"

A vein appeared in her head as she said "You put me down this instant, izuku or else"

"Hmm? Or what?" Izuku said leaning in until their noses touched, momo's eye twitched as she jumped down from his arms and kneed him in the gut as he bent and gagged and she hmphed and folded her arms under her bust.

"Quit fooling around" Todoroki's voice came as izuku got up and rubbing his stomach said " So, why have you called us here?"

"I called you all here to tell you that i am frustrated, since the day those two were captured, i can't help but feel guilty. They were just an inch away from me when they were taken and i...." todoroki said and then clenched his fist tightly at the end.

"I understand, todoroki, i too am feeling like this and i heard that the heroes have found the location of the villain base and are planning to go rescue them, i want to go save bakugo and tokoyami too" Kirishima said

"I know, and if i can i will help too" momo said.

"Ss-stop screwing around!!" Iida said and continued " this isn't something you decide on feelings alone, this is something we need to be level headed about, if we break. The rules then our actions are not different then those villains"