Class representative

It has been a few days since the quirk assessment test and combat training however, nearly everyone has one thought on their mind 'So normal' seeing Present mic teaching english language, while two individuals were thinking ' the 4th sentence is wrong'

After that class aizawa came and said " I have seen your combat training, all of you did a good job"

He then looked at izuku and said " Good planning" and izuku nodded as he turned towards mina and said " always be alert, you saw how you lowered your guard giving kirishima the opportunity to capture you"

"Mou~ i get it" she answered. "And Yaoyorozu you made a good plan but forgot some important things anyways always be aware of your surroundings a villain can always come from anywhere" he doted as she nodded her head.

"Kirishima you did a good job but instead of shouting that you're here like all Might, try to hide and attack and startle them but you did good. Bakugo control your temper it will not be tolerated, this isn't your previous school, todoroki have more control over your quirk freezing the whole building was foolish you could've even disabled your comrades or hostages if there were any. Mineta if you don't stop being a pervert then you're moving to general department"
Aizawa scolded and all the while giving advices.

The class had made it a mission to sit together during lunch break and talk but todoroki sat alone while Bakugo went to the roof.

Izuku was eating while everyone was talking about their hobbies when suddenly momo asked something which she didn't ask in nearly a year she has known izuku "Um, izuku, what are your hobbies?"

He was about to answer when mina said with a smile "Singing~" he paled thinking what would happen if everyone learned he was UkuziDragneel, he lied smoothly " Oh come on, don't joke mina, my hobby are reading, listening to music and training"

Jiro interested in the conversation asked "Whose music do you listen to?"

"UkuziDragneel" answered Eijiro grinning like an idiot as he choked on his food as a concerned Momo asked " are you okay?"

"Yes, i am fine, thank you" he answered with a soft smile as she smiled back, unknowingly both looked at each other until a cough was heard and they straightened as a few snickers were heard spreading pink across their cheeks.

Izuku coughed and said " Yeah, i listen Ukuzi's songs" nearly everyone had stars in their eyes as they said " man, he is the best singer in japan right now, mysterious yet cool, wish i could meet him someday"

Izuku from the corner of his eyes saw Mina clasping her hands together and grinning deviously as he sent her a warning glare, she smiled at him innocently as she turned towards her classmates and said " Well, i know Ukuzi personally, i have even met him a few times"

"No way, really!!!" Everyone shouted as mina said " Yep, me, Eij and Izu-chan have met Ukuzi, he is afterall a very very good friend of Izu-chan"

Izuku paled as everyone turned towards him, he smiled a little as he said " haha, yeah" he knew no one believed him so he said "well for proof you all can agree on a single type of song which i will ask him to upload today at 8 sharp, how's that?"

Everyone brightened and nearly cheered for him as they all began to chat for a song so they drew straws until izuku opened his phone and texted Mina

'Mina if you or Eij opened their motor mouth further, i will personally upload 'that' on my site'

He smirked when he saw Mina flinch and pale as she showed Eij the text who paled too and they both sent pleading looks toward him as his smirk widen.