Overhaul arrives.

The next day, izuku woke up groaning his body was sore from sleeping on the couch.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that he stretched a little to get the soreness out of his system.

Looking at the time he sighed and mumbled "damn it, i have to go to the internship now and momo's mad at me, what do i do?"

He then saw a notebook on the table and said " good, i'll write a note and leave it for momo"

He then wrote on the paper ' To My Lovely Wife Momo.

Last night, Togata senpai approached me and told me that Sir Night eye has accepted my request and called me today. So i'll be there my phone is with me so you can call me if any problem comes up. And also i am very very sorry for worrying you and for forgiveness i'll do whatever you want me to do.

Your Loving Husband.
IZUKU'

with this, he folded the paper and entered his room sneakily and put the note in momo's hand as he crept away and locked the door.

Izuku then ate a few toast and took the suitcase containing his hero costume, he went to the agency of Nighteye.

Entering there,he saw Mirio in his hero costume which was a skin tight suit with a cape. On His torso was written 100000, and he said " Yo izuku"

"Hello senpai, why are you wearing a costume" izuku asked

"We have patrol today, so first talk with sir and then change, we are going out" Mirio said flexing his muscles a little and laughing.

"Oh. Okay" izuku said weirded out.

He then went to the office of Nighteye and who was waiting and said " So you came"

"Yeah, Togata senpai came last night and told me you wanted to talk" izuku said

"Yes, i gave thought to what you said and i now realised that what you are saying is true, even if i don't approve of what all might chose. I should respect it, because whatever i do it was his quirk and he was the one to do whatever he wanted i could not just force my ideals on him and make him pass his quirk on the Mirio. I now regret breaking my relation with all might over a stupid excuse and i couldn't even apologize to him and now he's....he's...gone" Night eye spoke in a sad and regret filled voice.

"I think he would've forgiven you. All might was never the type to bear grudges, well, except for when it came to All for One." Izuku said

"Yes. And now i am taking you in and i will see what all might saw that forced him to pass his quirk to you, and maybe i'll help in raising a future symbol of peace that can take all might's place" Nighteye spoke.

"Thank you" Izuku said as Night eye shook his head and said " you can go with Togata for now he'll explain everything on what to do"

Izuku nodded and went to the changing room to wear his costume. After getting ready he met Mirio who clapped him on the back and said " You look good, Izuku"

"Yeah thanks, you don't look bad yourself" izuku replied and stretched a little as they went outside and izuku asked " So what're we doing today?"

"Surveillance and Patrol" Mirio replied as they walked in the streets.

"Surveillance?" Izuku asked

"Well team nighteye is currently investigating a secret villain organization" Bubble girl arrived behind them and answered

"The organisation is called The Eight Percepts of Death, the leader is a yakuza member, he wears a plague mask as trademark and his name is Kai Chisaki, calls himself Overhaul" Nighteye said from beside Bubble girl.