Special Moves!!

Class 1-a was sitting in the classroom in their seats being taught by Aizawa when Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm entered the class.

Everyone looked at them and Aizawa asked "So it's time?"

"Indeed" midnight answered as Uraraka asked "For what?"

"Is it another test?" Asked Iida

"No, today you all will be......." Aizawa spoke and trailed off as he watched the students reactions.

They were leaning in and looked very curious.

"Creating your own special moves" Aizawa said as the class erupted in cheers.

"Yayy!!!!" Many screamed

"Finally some hero like stuff!" Shouted Kirishima as he gave a shark like grin.

"Special! As in the one that will decide the fate of your battle" ectoplasm spoke

"Those technique must be each's own unique moves, no copy allowed" Cementoss said

"These techniques show who you are and nowadays pro heroes have special moves of their all!" Midnight spoke and giving a playful wink at the end.

"More details will be provided later, get your costumes on and meet us at Gamma Gym" Aizawa spoke boredly as everyone rushed out of class.

Everyone rushed out of the class towards their own respective changing rooms.

After a while they arrived at the gym fully dressed.

"Welcome to the gamma gym or more commonly known as the training dreamland or TDL for short" cementoss said, he then crouched on the ground and used his quirk as he spoke " This facility is of my own devising and here i can use my quirk effectively to create a perfect terrain and training objects for you to develop your own special moves hence the dreamland"

"Sir, can i ask a question?" Iida said as he raised a hand and Aizawa motioned him to continue.

"Why do we need special moves for the provisional license, please explain it" Iida said as Aizawa said " As you know pro heroes need to rescue people from all types of dangers for eg human calamity villains etc, and the exam is devised to measure this aptitude. There are various things such as Leadership, judgement, courage that are measured in these exams but the most is fighting ability which has more weightage compared to others, according to them being well prepared means no worries, and having a special move greatly increases your chances of success" he took a deep breath after explaining this much.

Cementoss then raised a finger as he added " if instead of being controlled by the situation, you are able to bring stability to the situation Is mark of a true hero's fighting ability"

Ectoplasm spoke " Well not all special moves are offensive such as Iida's recipro burst, to be able to get so far in such a less time can be called a special move"

Iida trembled slightly as he said " You'd really call that a special move"

"I see so it's about drawing from your natural strength to create something that will give you a leg up" Sato said

"Exactly! And take Kamui woods Lacquered chain prison for an example" midnight said

"And now in the remaining ten days you all win learn how to create special moves and this will be the continuation of your boot camp" Ectoplasm said as he created several clones on the now finished terrain created by Cementoss.

"So are you all ready?" Aizawa asked

As many students shouted " I AM PUMPED!!"

Everyone was busy making their own special moves and izuku was thinking too as he noticed aizawa he said " Dad, i have many special moves so why do i need to create something?"