Class 1-A Dorms and.....NANI???Engaged!!!?

It was 7 30 and in aizawa residence, Shota sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror as he fixed his tie and thought 'man, wearing a suit is not my thing' he then tied his hair in a ponytail and walked to the living room and called out "Izuku! Come on we're going"

After a moment, izuku came out dressed in a black and white suit but without a tie, instead of a tie he had wrapped his scarf around his neck

"Damn, wearing a suit is not my thing" izuku said as aizawa stared at him and izuku asked " What?"

He chuckled and said " Heh, you just said the same thing as me" and izuku just smirked.

Izuku then asked "Dad, should i call Alfred and tell him to send Takeshi?" Alfred was izuku's butler/manager in the mansion he had and handled and maintained it as well as his accounts so no one can hack into his accounts and learn who he was.

"Yeah, sure" Aizawa said as izuku dialled a number and a voice answered " Ah, hello, master izuku, how may i help you?"

"Hello, Alfred been a while" izuku answered as Alfred chuckled and said " It certainly has Master Izuku"

"How many times have i told you, Alfred don't call me master, it feels wierd" Izuku said as Alfred said "Understood Master Izuku"

'You understood nothing' izuku thought he then remembered what he called for and said " Umm, Alfred can you send Takeshi to dad's house"

"As you wish master izuku" Alfred said.

"Thanks, Alfred see you" Izuku said as alfred replied " it was my pleasure to serve you master" as the call ended.

Ten minutes later, a horn was heard and izuku and shota went out and were shocked as both of them had their eye twitching when they saw that Takeshi had arrived in a Rolls Royce Phantom, and people were staring at them.

Takeshi then came out and said " Master Izuku, Master Shota." And opened the door of the car as he motioned for them to get in.

They both quickly got in and Takeshi after sitting in said " Is something wrong, Master Izuku?"

"No, i was just wondering why you brought this car, there certainly was a less expensive one there, excluding the 2 most expensive ones i have" izuku said, he had 4 cars three were given to him by Some of his rich fans and one he had bought for aizawa as a gift.

"Ah, Alfred asked me to" takeshi said as izuku nodded.

Izuku then pressed a button, and an injection came out as the needle pressed inside his arm, he fell unconscious. And aizawa sighed.

"Where to Master Shota?" Takeshi asked and aizawa said " Yaoyorozu Mansion"

"Okay" he said as the car started.

Twenty minutes later they reached the mansion and izuku got out along with aizawa and they sent takeshi away.

They then made their way towards the intercom as izuku pressed the button and a voice came " Hello? Who's there?"

"Ah, Mrs.Yaoyoruzu it's me, Izuku" izuku answered as Mrs.Yaoyoruzu said " Oh, izuku-kun, please wait for a minute. I am sending someone to escort you inside"

"Okay" izuku said as after a minute the door was opened by a maid and she led them inside and aizawa said " it's as big as your own right?"

"Heh, that's what i thought when i came here for the first time" izuku said smirking.

They reached inside and saw Mr and Mrs yaoyoruzu standing and they greeted the too which was returned by both izuku and shota.

"Hello, my name is Sora Yaoyorozu, this is my wife Miyuki Yaoyoruzu, it is a pleasure to meet you" Sora said as he extended his hand and Aizawa shook it as he said " My name is Shota Aizawa, i am your daughter's homeroom teacher as well as Izuku's father"