Internship Program With Sir Nighteye

Yo guys. Thought i should give you an early update so that in the little time i get over remaining days, i can write the bad ass rescue eri chapter.

Izuku was woke up by momo shaking him as she said " zuzu dear, wake up"

Izuku woke up and yawned as he sat and asked " Hmm? What is it momo?"

"Don't you remember? You have a meeting with senpai to go to sir nighteye's office" momo said as izuku jumped off and said "Oh shit, i forgot, let me go and get ready"

And with that he sped away leaving a trail of dust, with momo shaking her head.

After getting ready izuku met up with Mirio at the station with izuku gulping and saying " Hey, senpai if i turn green or something don't panic , just get me off the train"

"Uh, sure" mirio said

After the train ride, Mirio dragged izuku out and izuku being revived shouted " Finally, it's over, man, without momo these train rides are horrific"

"Why?" Mirio said curious.

"My quirk gives me an extreme case of motion sickness and i don't know why but when she's with me and i lie in her lap my sickness just vanishes, and with others thos doesn't happen" he explained

"Well, that's why quirks are strange they make no sense at all" Togata said as he and izuku began to walk towards nighteye office.

"Well, this is it" Mirio said pointing at a tall building.

He then motioned for izuku to come in and said " Don't be too formal, it won't get you anywhere"

"Huh? I had no intention of it, i want people to accept me for who i am and not show something which i am clearly not"  izuku said as mirio smiled and said " good"

"Listen above all else make sir laugh at least once, because that is the side of sir that is hidden from everyone, sir holds humour in high regard" Mirio explained walking inside the building leaving izuku confused.

Mirio then opened the door and said " Hey! I brought the first year i was talking about yesterday"

Izuku saw a girl being strapped to a machine called tickle hell and was being tickled, and Nighteye a tall man with a build like aizawa's was watching her saying " You can let out quite a loud laugh after all, bubble girl"

Nighteye turned towards them and gave them a hard stare and izuku rose a brow and thought ' Is he trying to intimidate me?, Should i also? No, better keep my draconic urges within or it could get ugly real quickly'

"I'm Izuku Aizawa" Izuku introduced himself

He then looked towards the merchandise and thought 'so this guy's an all might super fan'

'Good thing, i have quite a lot of knowledge on All Might' Izuku thought.

"Huh, you don't even have a bone of humour in you but still you are pretty strong so, i'll atleast listen" Nighteye said as he sat on the chair.

He then asked for the contract and took out the stamp but hit the desk and izuku said bluntly " you missed"

"No, i didn't, i simply don't feel like stamping on the form" he said

"Huh? Why?" Izuku asked confused

"tell me what would i gain from employing you here? I know you will exceed your previous strength by working here but what can you provide me with?" Nighteye asked

"What can i provide?" Izuku thought

"You have to show me, that by employing you here i will profit, and that is by taking this stamp away from me within 3 minutes" Nighteye said as he took out a stop watch.