The Battle Between Rivals!! Izuku's hardest Battle!!

There was a party going on in the dorms of Class 1-a and everyone was happy to pass the exams and gain a liscense except for Bakugo and Todoroki.

Everyone partied and eventually became tired and slept but sometime during the party todoroki and bakugo approached izuku silently and bakugo said " Meet us outside later"

Izuku gazed into their eyes and sighed as he said " sure"

After the party, everyone was dead tired and had retired to their rooms while some had fallen asleep there, momo was sleeping over izuku on the couch as izuku sighing picked momo up and nodded to todoroki and bakugo who walked out.

Izuku put momo in bed, tucked her in the blanket and kissed her forehead as he said "G'night honey, i'll be back a little late or if my luck runs out, in the morning"

He then slowly closed the door and walked away inwardly thankful momo did not notice her personal heaters absence.

He then followed bakugo and todoroki's scent and reached ground beta and saw those two sitting and said " So? What's up?"

Todoroki stood up and said " we want to talk about your second quirk"

Izuku tensed and said " what about it?"

"Don't play dumb with us" bakugo said

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked as they both said " It's all might's isn't it"

Izuku gritted his teeth and said " how did you know?"

"We are not dumb like the rest of the world, we heard you're talks with those figures that appeared, and we both talked and figured it out" Todoroki said

"I see, so what do you want now?" Izuku said

"We want you to fight us, we don't fucking care about the secret so let us all fight each other and settle it who is the best and for me another motive is that i'll see what all might saw in you" Bakugo said

"Listen here, i know i can't stop you two from giving up on the fight but if you want to fight then it will be you two against me" Izuku said.

"Are you suggesting we are weak?" Bakugo said angrily

"No, but i have the most experience out of us and i know you both have a score to settle with me so you two against me" izuku said

"Sure" Todoroki said as he got into his stance

"Get on with it" Bakugo said sliding in his own stance.

Izuku also got into his stance and the trio rushed towards each other with izuku's fist connecting to their face and their fist connecting to his face.

They all jumped back and izuku lit his fist and smacked bakugo in the face launching him into a wall and sensing todoroki behind he dodged his fist and kicked him in the stomach and uppercut him sending him away. He grinned cockily and motioned them to come over, bakugo and todoroki nodded to each other and arrived from both sides of izuku with a punch, izuku blocked the punches and kicked bakugo in the stomach who skidded backwards and seeing bakugo away he pulled todoroki and gave him a fire fist to the face.

Sensing an attack he narrowly dodged a explosion from bakugo and punched bakugo who used his explosion as propeller and dodged it kicking izuku in the jaw and sending him flying, izuku kicked a wall and jumped back and blew flames at todoroki who had just got up and burned him and but todoroki with his reflexes used ice to save himself, izuku used OFA to vanish from bakugo's view and gave a OFA enhanced punch to bakugo's stomach and then grabbing his hand he slammed him into todoroki who had just came to strike.