USJ Arc.

In the class, izuku is sitting bored and waiting for his dad to come and announce what he told him today.

The door opened and in came Aizawa, "it's about time dad, i thought i would die bored"

"Shut up, i was not that late,brat" Aizawa answered.

Izuku snorted as he noticed the class had straightened up.

"Now as i had come to say before i was interrupted-" cue a glare at izuku " today we will be going to USJ faculty, also called the unforeseen simulation joint to do hero training, so go get your hero costumes and board the bus" Aizawa finished

"We are going to USJ, awesome, finally some interesting place" Izuku said as he got up to go get his hero costume.

As they all got ready and got out of the campus, izuku came last looking happy until he saw the bus and went as white as milk.

"No! Dad, i am not going on that abomination. I won't" Izuku said getting ready to run.

"You don't have a choice" Aizawa said grinning in amusement at his son's antics.

"No,i'd rather die than get on...on...that thing"  Izuku said pointing at the bus.

Mina and Kirishima started laughing loudly, while putting a hand over each other's shoulder for support and another at their stomachs while Momo was just smiling at izuku.

"Oh,come on, izuku why are you acting like this?" Jirou asked annoyed

"Yeah, it's not that bad just a bus ride" kaminari said smiling in amusement

Izuku tried to run but was caught by Aizawa's capture gear as Aizawa said "You aren't going anywhere"

"Nooo!!" Izuku's pained voice came as he was thrown on the seat.

Everyone quickly filled the bus but no one was allowed near izuku by Aizawa except for momo, he knew she could heal his motion sickness.

"Mr.Aizawa, why is izuku given such a large space?" Asui asked

Aizawa smirked and said " You'll see"

Just as the bus engine started, izuku visibly turned green and said " Ughh...dad..please stop...the...ugh...b-bus"

"It hasn't even moved yet" Aizawa said deadpanned though there was a hint of smile on his lips.

The bus started as izuku started to turn more green and was falling here and there as he mumbled " Can't...ugh..take..more..ugh must...must..endure"

"Pfft, the hell is this, he's turned green" Sero laughed along with Kaminari

"Just look at him! Hahaha" Kaminari laughed.

"Umm,mr.aizawa?" Tooru asked.

"It's his quirk's drawback, giving him an extreme case of motion sickness" Momo explained though she too was smiling slightly.

With this everyone laughed as Mineta said "Such a powerful quirk and what a drawback,motion sickness"

"Can't it be cured?" Asui asked

"No, everything he tried failed" Mina said as she continued " But~"

Momo tensed she knew what mina was going to tell. "Yaomomo can cure him, she does everytime" Mina said smiling deviously.

Momo was feeling embarassed as everyone was looking at her and then tokoyami asked " How?" As if on cue, Izuku sniffed and said "Momo..ugh..help..find..momo..lap"

Izuku then fell down on momo's lap as his sickness was gone and he shouted "Yeah! Finally i am revived! Hahaha, thanks momo" he finished as he grinned at momo,making her blush.