Description

What if Elena Gilbert had a twin sister?
What if she wasn't just a doppelgänger,but also a werewolf?
Her name was Angel Gilbert.
She wasn't like her twin at all.
She was the complete opposite.
Everyone loved her twin but hated her.
Her parents before they died ,they used to call her a freak. An abomination. The black sheep.
She used to be attacked and beat up daily. She used to cry out for help ,for Anyone to help her ... but no one did.
Her brother, her twin, her aunt Jenna. Everyone just let it happen. No one cared....
No one even tried to help.
That is why she was glad her parents were dead.
She even so much as wished that her twin could of died to.
The only real reason why everyone hated her since the moment she was born.
Everyone could sense and see the darkness that was born in her very soul.
She had NO one to trust.
She was Alone.
To everyone else,she was nothing but Trouble.
In Mystic Falls ,she is know as the bad girl.
Her name alone scares people. The only reason why is because it literally meant the opposite of it. Some people who aren't scared of her darkness call her the beautiful darkness. There once was a story about her long ago ,that she would be know as the DARK QUEEN,or the DARK ANGEL, of ALL SUPERNATURAL.
People try not to say her name, because when you do well... you will not only get cold chills that will not only run down your body ,but you will feel like someone is watching your every move.
What will happen if her soulmate shows up?
What happens if he gets jealous?
What happens when he finds out that his mate is in trouble?
What ends will he go to save her life?
What will she do?
When she finally finds a place where she belongs? Where or with who does she belong With?

READ TO FIND OUT....