The Invite

(LAO)

"So, Dayu and Qing are planning to transform the entertainment room for you. That could be your bedroom," I said to Chong while we are moving around my bathroom as we get ready for bed.

"I don't need a room of my own," Chong said while putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"You need a room. You have been sleeping in my room since we got back from their honeymoon. Aren't you tired of sharing my bed? You must want one for your own," I said while watching Chong brush his teeth.

Chong pull out the brush from his mouth to spat some foam on the sink. "I am fine. I like sleeping on your bed, I like sleeping with you. I don't need them to redecorate that room for me. I told Dayu that,"

I find that interesting, "Dayu told you their plan to convert the entertainment room for you?"

Chong nodded slowly and resumed brushing his teeth. I let him finished first. Just content to stand beside him in front of the bathroom sink and mirror.

Chong rinsed his mouth with water, then with mouthwash. I found myself staring at his lips. I am freshy brushed as well. Chong is freshly brushed. Our kiss will taste so fresh.

"Lao," I focused on Chong's eyes when he called my name. "Yes?" I gave him a small smile like I haven't been ogling his lips.

"Dayu ordered me to ask you if you feel uncomfortable when I sleep in your room," Chong gave me a casual sidelong glance. "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"No," I said. "But I only have one closet cabinet and you need your own space." My things and Chong's things won't fit with the cabinets in my room.

"So I should let them convert the room?" Chong asked.

I shrugged, "It will be up to you. But I would like to make it clear that I am fine with you sleeping in my room."

Chong smiled and he moved to cage me in his arms and pulled me closer, "Thank you," he leaned down to press his lips on mine. I closed my eyes to receive his kisses.

Chong moved forward to back me against the bathroom door, then he crowd me there using his massive frame. His left hand cupped my cheek as he deepened the kiss, prying my lips open so he can slip his agile and wet tongue inside and taste my freshly brushed mouth.

"Hmmm," I hummed. My arms moved to snake around Chong's back. He pressed his chest against my chest, his groin grind on mine and his toes touched my toes.

We are pressed together tightly, locked in an embrace and a kiss that stole my breath and my ability to think clearly.

Fuck...Chong is such a voracious kisser, he claimed all of me.

We were both panting when that kiss ended. Chong leaned his forehead against mine as we breathed together. Our heartbeats racing but smiles are on our lips.

"Let's have a date, Lao." Chong suddenly said.

I froze, "A d-date?" I said it like "a date" is a foreign concept to me. "You are not talking about food, right?"

"No," Chong eyes twinkled in amusement as he leaned back to give me some breathing room. "I am talking about two people who like each other, us, going somewhere and spending time together."

A fucking date! Oh my...one part of me wants to freak out but the other part is already looking forward to dating Chong.

Crazy side won.

"Okay," I nodded. Going somewhere and spending time together? That indeed sounds like a date to me. "Okay, sure. When will this date be?"

"This Sunday. Let's spend a day together this Sunday." Chong said.