Special Kind of Crazy

(DAYU)

"You did what?!"

Lao's eyes widened in shock while Baozang laughed at what I said.

Their contradicting reactions are not promoting good feelings inside of me. I invited the two of them for a chat because well...I am basically having doubts about my plan to attend my own haters' get together event.

But I put my plans into actions already and I think the time to be having second thoughts about this has passed already.

All I need to do now is see this thing through.

Hopefully with Lao and Baozang's help.

"Qing will not like this," Lao murmured in distress.

"I think it's a genius move," Baozang countered Lao's distress with an optimistic and pretty smile. I don't know what to do with that.

Like I said, their contrasting reactions are not helping me right now.

"So what is the plan?" Lao asked.

"Well, the get together will happen in a theater. The organizers and I are expecting at least 150 attendants..."

"One fifty? That's a lot of haters," Baozang whistled.

"I think I have millions of haters. 150 is just a small portion of that," I said in case it will help.

It doesn't because Lao's expression turned more grim. "Qing and Chong will not be happy about this."

"That's why we are not going to tell them." I said with a smile.

"The Royal family and council will not like this," Lao added.

I winced, "That's why we will not tell them either..."

Baozang laughed again. "I don't know why I am laughing but I find this funny. Only you, Dayu gege, can think of something as crazy as gathering your haters and antagonists in one place."

"Not everyone. Just a small portion of the world's population who hates me. I said that already, right?" I sighed. "Look, I just want to know why they hate me so and I want them to know I don't hate them back. Simple as that. This will be a little forum about two sides that don't see eye to eye but can sit down and talk."

"And you think those haters will talk to you?" Lao asked.

"I hope so. Or if they won't talk to me, I am hoping that they will talk to the two of you...if that is okay?"

"Are you asking or you already put that in your plan?" Lao frowned at me. "Did you plan to put me and Baozang in that forum to ask your haters why they hate you?"

"Maybe," I winced when Lao's frown deepened. "Okay...I thought it was a good idea. But if you are against it, then I will face them on my own..."

"Don't be ridiculous, no one in this family will face their haters alone," Baozang hugged me. "Lao ge and I will be there for you, Dayu gege. Don't worry..."

"Thanks," I hugged Baozang back while looking at Lao. My friend sigh before he nodded his camaraderie with us, "I blame this on Qing and Chong. They pushed you to do this..."