Reward

(LAO)

I smile as I stare at Dayu giving Qing and Chong superior looks.

"See?! See?! I am great at this kind of thing...talking to people..." Dayu boasted.

"Yeah yeah...whatever," Chong boredly agreed. Dayu and I chuckled at him.

Qing sighed, "Fine, you did great. And it was not as bad as I imagine it could be." The Prince allowed that much.

The event Dayu organized to meet his online haters had been a success. People still dislike him but some of them grudgingly agreed that their Prince's Consort is not that bad after all.

Dayu was calm and open to his audience. He is inviting as well as honest to them. It was truly a marvelous thing to witness. How Dayu walked that imaginary frail bridge to reach the people who leave nasty comments about him online.

"I told you I can take care of myself." Dayu spoke to his Prince and bodyguard again. "So from now on, when you see or read or heard comments about me that you both don't like, let me handle it my way."

"But if you think it's too much..."

"I will run to you, my Prince." Dayu's arms snaked around Qing's neck so he can clung on to his Royal husband. Chong rolled his eyes in exasperation as the Royal Couple act sweet in front of us...again.

"Run to you was sung by Whitney Houston's character for her bodyguard. You should be saying those words to me as I am your bodyguard," Chong said blandly.

Everyone stopped to stare at Chong. Dayu frowned, "You watched that movie?"

"You know a Whitney Houston song?" I am baffled at that. "You know Whitney Houston?"

"What the hell is he talking about?" Qing asked in confusion.

Chong sneered at us. "What kind of douchebag won't know a legend like Whitney Houston? And knowing that the song "Run to You" was sung by her should be a general knowledge. The movie "the Bodyguard" is a famous movie, only stupid people won't know it exist. And why is the Prince confuse? Is he stupid?"

Dayu took immediate offense, "My Prince is not stupid!" The Consort snarled at his bodyguard.

"I will admit to feeling stupid everytime I am witnessing you and Chong bickering like this," Qing confessed. I nodded in agreement to his statement.

Dayu snorted, "Okay, enough about any of that. I did great today and I deserve a reward."

Qing smiled and pulled his Consort closer by Dayu's waist. "What do you want? A weekend cruise in a yacht or a spell in a cabin lodge with barbecue, salmon, caviar and champagne. But anything you choose will only be a bonus because a sexcapade with me will be your true reward." The Prince ended that speech with a sweet kiss on Dayu's lips.

Chong groaned, "We are still here," he said in agony before turning to me. "Did they forget again that we are still with them? Why do they do this time and time again? Maybe we should make a rule about this."

I ignored Chong's whining as I have a different concern, "Did you really say "sexcapade"? I think that term is way over board..."

Dayu laughed and captured his Prince's face with both his palms. "You said sexcapade, oh so cute."

"It's hardly cute. Vomit inducing will be a more appropriate term for that," Chong groused.

"I totally agree," I nodded to Chong to show him that we are in this together. I think it's important to be a united front in this issue.