Moods

(DAYU)

Qing needed to fuck me again, this time I was on my belly with one leg bent on an angle while the other one is between my Prince's legs as he pumped his cock inside me.

I loved it. I was sobbing and begging Qing to give it me. And boy did my Prince gave it to me. I feel my ass aching when he was done cumming that second time.

"I stopped the lecture because Chong and Lao were in the room with us. I don't want them to listen as I lecture you. But you know I still have a lot more to say to you," Qing said while cleaning my ass with a wet towel.

"I know," I grumbled as I hugged a pillow. Qing crawled to lie beside me. I quickly attached myself to his chest. My head going to his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I said sorry already..." I pouted, to be cute.

"You saying sorry doesn't make it all alright, Dayu ah." Qing said patiently. "You promised me that you will not get hurt. That you will think about your safety before making a move. Why...for fuck's sake did you run after those thieves?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, my forefinger started dancing on Qing's chest, touching my Prince reverently. "I saw it. You were all busy and I thought I am the only one noticing it happening and I just cannot not do anything..."

Qing sighed, "Yes, I will admit to being engrossed on other things that I didn't see when you saw that woman getting robbed. But still..."

"I had to do something, Qing. I'm sorry if I cannot ignore when someone is being robbed, but I did what my conscience told me to do. I know it's fuck wrong and dangerous but I guess I feel bulletproof when you and Chong are close. I know you will follow me. I am confident in that..."

"Flattering me won't work," Qing drawled. I winced at him, "Give me some slack here...please..." I put a leg over his and started rubbing myself on my husband's side.

"Enticing me with your body also won't work. I am done for the day with sex," Qing said with a teasing glint on his eyes.

I slapped his chest playfully, "You just used me for sex. You are only after my body." I accused him.

"Yes," Qing nodded unabashedly. I pouted some more. Qing laughed before leaning down to kiss my pouting lips. "I love you so much, Dayu ah. I will die if something will happen to you..."

"Don't say that..."

"What do you think I felt when I saw you went down on the ground when that thug kicked you?" Qing asked, suddenly serious with his eyes growing dark and stormy.

I grimaced. "I'm sorry..."

"You are my precious Consort. I love you so much. I treat you preciously. And then I have to watch some lowlife scum kick you to the ground? What do you think I felt..."

"Wow," I whistled. "Why didn't you kill that man?" I asked in amazement.

"What makes you think I will not kill him?" Qing asked back. "It will be easy to put that man in prison and contract someone to finish him there..."

"Wang Qing!" I gasped at the dead seriousness in his tone and face. "You will not..."

"He kicked you. That's an insult to you and to me..." Qing's eyes held no mercy for that thug who kicked me.

"Please don't kill anyone for me..." I begged him. I moved to take his face in my hands and look into his eyes. "Qing please..."

My husband sighed, "Your mercy on him will be his only salvation. But I will still put them in prison and make their lives a living hell there. That won't be negotiable." My Prince had made up his mind.