The Planning

(DAYU)

I just realized it, Baozang doesn't know that Lao and Chong are kissing intimately. I think no one knows aside from me and my husband that Chong and Lao have this thing.

Huh?

That is such a revelation.

"We have a secret," I told Qing. "The two of us, we have a secret that no one else knows. That Chong and Lao are kissing."

Qing nodded, "And we should not tell anyone because it's their privacy. Okay?"

"Okay..." I agreed with that. "So, where do you think their date will commence? That's a vital info, Qing."

My husband is being lazy about this. Or he is not taking this seriously. I wish he will take more action because we are doing this for Lao and Chong. They are important to us so we should be there for our friends.

But I think Qing thinks I am doing this to be nosy. That...okay, that could be true. But I am also doing this because I care for Chong and Lao. This will be a date that should not be part of their "non committable" agreement. I mean, if you don't want to commit to each other, why will you date?

It just mean one thing...Chong and Lao are getting serious and they have no idea that it is happening. What if the realization happen during their date and in their surprise, everything went wrong? What then? Qing and I had to be there to help them. Right?

Because Qing and I had experienced about getting confuse in our feelings. We have gone through with it and we survived the confusion and chaos to let love blossom in our hearts. We have experienced it so we know the ways to help Lao and Chong and their blossoming feelings towards each other. We're sort of experts on this thing.

But Qing is not taking things seriously and he is frustrating me. Ugh!

"Well, I don't know where their date will happen specifically but I have some idea," Qing said as he opened a cabinet and pulled out a little folded map. A map of China.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A map," Qing said.

"Of course I know it's a map..." I sighed. "I am not that stupid, Wang Qing..." what should I do with this man? Really...

"Okay, Love...relax a little. Stop being too tense about this," Qing sighed as he pointed at a place in the map. "This Sunday, a huge annual flea market event will happen in HuBei."

"A flea market! Lao loves flea market," I exclaimed. I know that about our friend. I know that Lao loves flea markets and fairs and carnivals.

"Exactly. And I told Chong about that, so I am guessing, if Chong wants Lao to enjoy their date, he will take him to a big flea market. And one will be organized in HuBei this Sunday,"

"I see...go on," I am liking this way of thinking by my husband.

"Also in the same area, a night food bazaar will be launch where locals and other businesses from nearby towns can sell their products and erect tent to cook their food and sell to the shoppers." Qing continued.

"A food bazaar, I would love to go there." I said dreamily. "Will it be big too?"

"It's going to happen in a stadium parking lot. That place is huge." Qing said.