Taylor Imagine Part 2

*2 years later*

I was working like crazy lately. But today somehow felt different, I just couldn't place my finger on it. I still think about Taylor everyday and wonder how he's doing, other than twitter I haven't heard anything. at first he tried calling and texting all the times, but I knew I just couldn't. he finally gave up on me, I constantly wonder if he thinks about me the way I think of him, but I guess I'll never know. Or so I thought anyway...

As always the lunch rush, since it was winter the coffee shop was always busy. I had just finished up the order and I was finishing giving it to the drink maker and I heard my name. I look up and to my surprise I see the one and only Taylor Caniff. I stood there in shock, oh how I had missed him, no you can't do this to yourself, not now.

"Oh hey Taylor, what can I get you?"

"Well I was gonna order a regular black coffee, but I changed my mind, I want you." wow, ok not expecting that one, I figured he had moved on and forgot all about me. "I'm sorry I'm not for sale, plus you had me once, but all you did was give me away." I sounded confident, but in the inside I was dying a little with every word, I wanted him back too. "alright I'll take my lunch break." I went got us both black coffees and found an empty table for us to talk.

"Ok, I know I screwed up big time, I just I missed you like hell and I don't know, I really have no good reason, but I miss you I have thought about you every single day for the past two years. you are the smartest, prettiest, nicest girl I've ever met and....I-I love you."

This was the first time he had ever said those three little key words.

I sat there for a second processing what he had just said, never breaking eye contact. I finally gave in, and listened to my heart.

"I love you too Taylor!"

We both got up and I jumped into his arms, he kisses me passionately, and I remembered why I fell in love with him in the first place, the real him.❤️