imagine again

Ashlee's pov

this is getting old, it's the same thing every night and I'm sick of it. everyday before he leaves Johnson will tell me he'll come home and never does. lately I've only seen him about once a week, which is when he's tired and grumpy. he's been spending all his time with the boys, and don't get me wrong I love them, and I'm glad he has fun, but there's a pint where it's ridiculous. I've pretty much reached that point by now. tonight was the night he decided we would finally come home this week and I was gonna lay it out on the table right now. "babe I'm home." his voice echoed through the apartment as the front door closed. I was sitting on the couch, pretending to be interested in whatever was on. he came and wrapped his arms around my waist, and I didn't move. "is something wrong?" I looked him dead in the eye and let my thoughts form into the words that needed to be said for a few weeks now, " Jack I love you and the boys and I'm glad you go out and spend Time together. I'm glad you have good friends that you can fun with, but we barely ever see each other anymore and we live together."

he looked shocked and stayed that way for a few minutes before he finally spoke. "are you trying to say you don't want me to be with my friends." he sounded mad, he shouldn't be the mad one. "look I'm just saying. we barely even speak anymore and I can't stand being without you for so long." "whatever Ashlee." he walked to the room as I shouted "I'm sleeping out here tonight." then I heard the door close as a response. after I made my bed on the couch and lay in the dark for a few hours until I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps.

"babe I'm sorry, I was out of line and you were right. I was thinking about it and I'm never home like you said, and after you said that I realized how much I missed you all the time." I could tell he was being serious so I pulled him into a hug and kisses him. "I love you dork." "love you baby."

---------------------------------------------

this one is for jackcarteraremybae hope you liked it😝