PLEASE READ GUYS

NOTICE: IF YOU DONT WANNA READ AT LEAST SKIP TO THE UNDERLINED PART AT THE BOTTOM BUT YOU SHOULD READ IT ANYWAYS**

ok so this isn't my typical update guys..I wanna address an important and very over looked issue in today's society. self harm. like honestly why don't people understand if we're bad enough to do that then maybe it's time to care..:( anyways I'm jut here to rant I'm here to try and help, being as how I go through it myself..

ok well listen to me you're beautiful..I don't care what you look like or how big your waist is you're beautiful and society needs to accept that. the only thing I see that isn't beautiful is fake bitches everywhere, like ok if you're a rude person than I think your ugly automatically even you're a freakin hollister model. so ya know what people need to rethink their definitions of beauty cause physical appearance isn't it..it's a bonus but that's not all.

I believe beauty is strength, motivation, attitude, and outwardness towards others. every single person here has someone that's gives a shit whether you know it or not..I know I care a helluva lot about you Guys and I really don't know any of you. bad days happen but don't let it ruin you..don't let the people get to you.

now back to self harm..yes I've dealt with it for about 2 years now and it sucks..I've stopped for about 5 months now but the scars still haunt me. they remind me how much life sucks and then I hate myself more:( it's not worth guys, I don't care what you look like don't let scars ruin your pretty skin. my little cousin saw them and asked why I had those and I told him from his mommys cat. he looked up at me and frowned and I said why are you frowning like that and he said, "I have to teach that kitty a lesson because nobody deserves to be hurt like that and I don't like seeing those lines they remind me of how you got hurt." my heart broke into pieces...

self harm hurts people around you to, not just you. if you can't be strong for yourself do it for someone you love or someone who loves you..and if you like a specific group or person imagine their reaction if they saw. I'm just trying to help guys I'm sorry if this is too long and I'm annoying:(

ily all so much beautiful little nuggets❤️please stay strong

IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME CAUSE IM HERE LOVES:))