His first thoughts about you

Nash: Damn, she's hot. I wonder if she's single, should I try talking to her. Shit, she saw me staring at her.

Cameron: Zayyyyuuummm..... She's like perfect. holy shit she smiled at me, she looks even more beautiful when she's smiling, and that laugh.

Taylor: Gorgeous. that's all I have to say. I'm gonna get her number, wait a girl like her wouldn't be single....it wouldn't hurt to ask right?

Shawn: Oh my god, she's an absolute princess. maybe she'll be mine, I just have to go up and talk to her.....this is harder than I thought.

Aaron: I think I just saw the love of my life. See I have to tell Shawn that angels do exist on earth.

Carter: damn, she can really rock that SnapBack. I hope that's hers and not her boyfriends, she just can't have a boyfriend..... I don't know what I'd do.

Jack J: holy hell..... who's that? she's amazing, not to mention she has the voice of an angel....i need to know her now.

Hayes: I've never seen a girl so pretty before....should I try to talk to her. what if she doesn't like me, or already has a boyfriend?

Jack G: she's stunning. I'm just gonna go talk to her. *tries talking to you* ok maybe this is harder than I made it out to be.

Matt: She is finer than a summers day....ok maybe trying poetry is a bad idea....ill just try being myself and see how that works out.