Jack G Imagine

WARNING: May be triggering. Read at your own risk. If you have depression or your suicidal I highly recommend you don't read beyond this point*****

Your pov

I was a wreck. It's only been a week since the breakup and everything has only gotten worse by the day. He broke up with me because he couldn't handle the distance and didn't think I was worth all the worrying. So now I'm sitting here alone in our apartment wondering what I did to make him treat me like this. I had noticed when we face timed he was weird and uncharacteristically quiet. I had enough of my thoughts telling me only the worse had happened, which would be him cheating.

I got up and went to the bathroom to find a single blade left. He flushed the others but it didn't matter now. I didn't matter now. But I suppose I never really did anyway. I was just a fling to him while he became my everything. And now that he's gone I'm left with nothing but my awful thoughts and one blade. I decided it had been a long time and it wouldn't matter so I did. It started out as just one cut then that turned in to two then so on. I eventually stopped and realized I had cut my wrists about 10 times. Great. I now had tears free falling for about the millionth time this week. Finally I began to drift off not caring if I was on the cold bathroom floor. I hadn't slept in a week.

When I woke up I somehow found enough energy to drag myself off the floor and change, not bothering to shower at the moment. I went out to the kitchen and there sitting at the counter was a worried looking Jack Johnson."Y/N!! Why were you locked in the bathroom all night? We were worried sick." We. that word caused me to feel all kinds of pain, including one on my wrists. I wasn't wearing long sleeves, shit.

"Uhhh..i fell asleep don't worry." he gave me a knowing look before taking both my arms in his hands and examining them carefully. "oh Y/N. why? You promised never again." I felt a pang of guilt, afterall Johnson is my best friend. "why is it always ok for others to hurt me but not for me to hurt myself?" He paused for a second then instead of saying anything engulfed me in a long, tight hug, allowing my tears to stain his shirt." What's all the noi-" As if on que Jack Gilinsky walks through the kitchen door." oh sorry didn't realize I was interrupting...." He looked sad, tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes, swollen cracked lips. I almost wanted to run and hug him but he hurt me too, he deserves this much....

------------<><><><><><>-------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 30k!!! OMFG I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND LIKING. YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF UPDATES. I HAVE SOME ALREADY WRITTEN TO START POSTING AGAIN THO. PART TWO MAYBE???
I also wanted to say you're all worth it and strong enough. please know you're all beautiful and special and I love you.

~BAILEY😘😘