Matt Imagine for peaceful_angel

Matts pov

Mariana just had her appendix removed 3 hours ago. I felt guilty for not being there before to support her and I couldn't be there now. It was all my mind could focus on, so I decided to send her a present to hopefully cheer her up. This was my best plan yet.

Mariana's pov

I had just woken up and already my noisy family was being let into my room. Despite the noise I was happy to see they came to support me and make sure I was ok. My smile fell as I saw that Matt wasn't with them. "Mom where's Matt?" She looked at me apologetically and then gave me the knowing look and I knew he hadn't got back from tour yet. "Ugh I'm going to stick my head in the toilet." My grandma looked at me and then her eyes shot to the door where a rather young doctor stood. Looking down at my lap I felt my cheeks heat up and I was sure of their Crimson color.

"I'm filling in while your other doctor goes on his break." His voice was strangely familiar and his eyes reminded me of Matt's. Thinking about Matt made me sad because I couldn't hug him and kiss him for a while still. I was happy he's living his dream, but the only thing I want right now is him and I couldn't help it. No matter how selfish I felt, I couldn't push away the feeling of loneliness despite the full room. The young doctor walked out and came in with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. My family were all busy talking in one corner so nobody saw but me. "Look I have a boyfriend." He looked at me and laughed. "These are a special delivery from him actually."

Despite what I told myself I felt the tears welling up, but I couldn't stop them. He wiped my tears with his ungloved hand. "He also sent another present." He whispered. He pulled off his mask and there stood my dorky, clever boyfriend. "MATTTT?" "Yeah I'm here, I would never let you be alone through this." I kissed him and pulled him down to sit on my bed with me. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine "God I missed you." That was all I needed to let the biggest grin find its way to my face.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

@Peaceful_angel I hope you liked it love❤️ The rest of the imagines will be here soon as well. Thank you and love you all!

xxbailey