personal

Lexis pov

I finally got to the mall after sitting in traffic for who knows how long. I was supposed to meet my best friend there but because it took me so long she had to go, so I would be walking around alone...great! when I got there I realized how hungry i actually was and decides might as well make the best of this, so to the food court first. and boy am I glad I did cause across from me there was a table of super cute guys, but one caught my attention. he was short compared to the other boys, and blonde, but none the less adorable.

"..yeah she's hot you're right.." that's really the only part of their conversation I heard before I was covered in food. I look up to see what I assumed was part of the group of boys considering how he looked at them, but they were all looking at me, waiting. "asshole." I mumbled under my breath but I'm pretty sure he heard me anyway. I went to the girls restroom getting out of the way of the laughing people passing by, I almost didn't want to get the food off my face cause I'm scared of how red it is. after sitting there for 5 minutes I just started to take the food off when I heard the bathroom door open, great more laughter.

but when I looked in the mirror I was met with the face of the cute boy. "hey I'm really sorry about my friends I mentioned how pretty you were and they decided to get your attention." he chuckled nervously and all my nerves and anger disappeared instantly, he so freaking cute! "it's alright really." I smiled at his adorableness then realized he had walked into the girls bathroom. "um..?" "oh I'm Jack by the way." "well hi jack I'm Lexi and you're in a girls bathroom." he looked around as if it was the first time he realized he was, " not exactly a great first impression I'm making is it?" I couldn't help but laugh, " I think you're doing just fine, and if it's a lasting impression you're shooting for then you got it."

"does this mean I can have your number?" " I don't see why not Jack." after we exchanged numbers the worst day of my life turned into the best day.

I would've never guessed that I met the love of my life, but I did. so I would like to say thank you to traffic and obnoxious friends for the beginning of a hopefully life long relationship..

////////////////////////////////////

hope you liked it hun❤️ 5sos_HH  ily all