Jack Gilinsky Imagine Part 3(final)

Your pov

We had been looking for an hour before we finally found him. Out of all places he was on the railing at our park. 'Our park' as in where we had our first date. I instructed Johnson to stay in the car so I could talk to him alone. "So care to explain how all that shit happened cause that's not exactly a satisfying answer." It sounded harsh but he deserved as much. He put me through hell and back and now he's getting his own medicine.

"Ok so I went to this party with Johnson but I lost him so I was just drinking a little bit. Then I lost count of how many a little bit was and got really drunk and this girl took advantage of that. So after we...well Ya know Johnson told me to go home and he'll get a cab. so I got pulled over and arrested for drunk and reckless driving." he looked like a mix of sadness and guilt. I loved him. So I decided to forgive him and give him another chance. If he blows this one he's out of luck though. "I'm really sorry Y/N please you have to understand." As if he was reading my mind. "Alright Jack" I sighed "You get this one last chance and that's it, got it?" He looked surprised but nodded happily.

He stood up and kissed me. I missed his lips. I missed his hugs. Hell I missed him. Thank god we're ok now. I just hope for both of our sakes it'll stay that way.