Jack G. for isabellahall23

Isabella's pov

I looked out the window only to find it was still pouring rain. It reminded me of Jack, but I suppose everything did due to the fact he was touring. The fact that we shared a house and room probably also added to that. Sighing I got up and went to the kitchen, being pulled away as there was a knock at the door. "Hello?" Nobody was there, at first I was mad, thinking I got pranked but realized there was a box. It had a piece of paper that read, 'go to your favorite place and you'll find the key.' Utterly confused I slipped on my converse and headed out the door anyway. I pulled into the parking lot at Dairy Queen, my favorite place, and started looking for a key, but to no avail.

A worker walked up to me and despite the cold weather handed me my favorite blizzard. Still confused I sat down and ate it, pondering on where I would find a key here. After I finished the last bite I realized there something with a hard texture in my mouth. I pulled out the infamous key and saw a small message on it. This one told me to go to the local animal shelter, and I suppose this was the key to it. So yet again I drove across town pulling up in front of the run-down shelter. There was another note when I unlocked the door telling me to choose from any puppy and pick my favorite to play with for a while.

After playing with one specific puppy for a little while I decided on the cute Dalmation puppy, realizing how bad I wanted one. However due to the fact that the house is also Jacks I didn't get it without his consent, so I decided to go home and call him to ask about it.

It was slightly drizzling but when I got home the storm really began. The thunder and lightning started, both of which I was terrified of since my childhood. I found my way to the couch and sat down, knowing full well I needed to calm my shallow raspy breathing. No matter how much I tried I simply couldn't calm myself down, tears threatening to spill from my eyes as I now missed Jack more than ever. Just as I felt about ready to faint I felt a warm, yet rough sensation on my leg.

I looked down only to find it was the puppy I wanted from the shelter. Confused, I picked the puppy up taking softly to it. "My two favorite girls, im glad you're getting along." I jumped at the sound of a deep voice behind me, sounding all too familiar, I smiled to myself and turned around. There stood Jack with arms open ready for me to jump in. "JACKKKK" i hurled myself into his inviting open arms as he spun me around and peppered kisses all over my face. "I missed you so much Isabella."
"I missed you too Jack, it wasn't home without you."

////////////////////////////////////

I hope you liked it. I know it wasn't the best but I hope you still enjoyed reading it!😊😘