Story 28-Peaches

2Moons Snippet

🌙❤️🌙❤️🌙❤️

Team Husbands Chat Group-Peaches

🍫: Umm... guys, do you guys know what our wives did this afternoon at P'Beam and P'Forth's place?

Lord Forth: No idea, I just finished work for the day and still on my way home. Aren't they doing some movie appreciation thing again?

Phayoforlife: Yeah, or going gaga over some actors? Justin Bieber?

🍫: P'Pha, only P'Beam likes Justin Bieber. I'm curious because Kit-Kat just came home and his eyes are all teary. And then he wants to cuddle and then he wouldn't let me go and then he tackled me to bed. We just finished our 2nd around. Not that I'm complaining.

Phayoforlife: Now I'm curious to know what they did. Maybe Yo will come back and want to cuddle with me too?

LordForth: I just got home. Let me check our theater for clues.

Phayoforlife: Yo just got back! His eyes are all puffy. Talk to you later.

LordForth: I FOUND IT! The reason is #€#{%¥]#]!!!

🍫: Ah well, I guess both them are having a good night then.

Next day...

🍫: Hello!? Anyone here?

Phayoforlife: You are right Ming, Yo cuddled and then attacked me. And he mention he wants to eat peaches. Now where do I go to find peaches?

LordForth: As I was saying before Beam tackled me to the bed too, I think they were watching this new movie called "Call Me By Your Name".

🍫: Oh THAT movie! Heard it's the new IT movie. Must be a really deep movie to affect our wives like this.

Phayoforlife: Wait, what does this movie gotta do with peaches? Was it about food?

LordForth: Well, according to YouTube, there is this masturbation scene with a peach.

Phayoforlife: Ok, buying peaches. Talk to you later.

🍫: What a movie.

🌙🍑🌙🍑🌙🍑