Deaths hound

Malkum charged me as he did I dug my syths in to his neck he howled in pain as I pulled them out and dug them in to his stomach and slammed him in to the ground he dug his claws in to my stomach .i pulled away "I will slowly rip each part of your being apart " malkum shouted as the rest of the werewolf's crowed around us to watch. I stood silent as light shined though my wounds to heal but as the light dimmed malkum dug his claws back in to the original wound I was still silent as I swung the syth down on his hand his face stood still as the blur of a weapon took his hand away he leaped back on to the ground cradling his lost arm. I walked towards him as I healed "I'm sorry I have to finish this quick but I still have to deal with you little goons" I said to him just before I dug the syths in to his chest and lifted him off the ground .i lifted him above my head for all the filth to watch as I killed there king .i pulled the syths apart .his blood leaked from the wounds of the blades and the new opening wounds ,as it dripped on to my face I closed my eyes but I wasn't fast enough to close my mouth before the first drop got in there my body felt like it was on fire . I couldn't close my mouth ,the blood .it leaks in fills my erg .after the third drop everything went black.