Morrigan

I walked back through the woods with the mysterious sorcerer who protected my daughter ."so what's your name sorcerer" I said as we got close to the small town were we where staying for the night ."my name is morrigan" he replied with it was silent for a moment then I said "wait ain't that the name of a women warrior in old Celtic" I chuckled at this thought "yes it is but my father and mother was drunk when I was born "it went silent again "so your Celtic,how can understand you " he stopped for a moment "we'll I come to believe that being in purgatory cuts all separation of all things that made us stand out in life like not feeling thirsty or hungry just like that all the walls break down ,but it's funny because we're not speaking English just enocion which is god's language and we are gods worse creations " he chuckled and looked down for a moment. As we neared the town the two broken werewolves stopped and sat "what are they doing " I said as I watched them stare at me "they are  guarding me and they fear your friends will attack if they see them " I nodded to him as he said this and carried on walking to the town . As we reached the town morrigan stopped me "there was something else the demon gave me "he pulled out a black night helmet "he said for me to destroy it because it was yours and he wasn't able to do it ,he also said that it whispered to him to bring the mask to its owner and told him where you was but the demon didn't listen and I know it's yours because it told me it was yours seth " I started at that helmet in his hand and all I could think was a name the name of deaths end 'death strider' I took the helmet and shoved it in to the bottom of my rucksack .