a taste of death

Mist hung over the reflective water .I walked over to the small wooden docking area ,it was a little worn but was still safe to walk on .we stepped on to the dock and striped our self's to underwear as it was the only thing that we didn't have spare .I stood there in a plain black boxers but as I turned around I see Aires her body looked amazing her body was curvy but still had a bit of weight on her but that was perfect I quickly looked away as she looked at be and stepped in to the freezing cold water I winced at first but it felt good as I put my self in the clear water started to change in to murky red water as the mud and blood came off my body .every few moments I would look at Aires and realise she was starting at me and she would quickly turn and hide from me. I dunked my head under the water then stood up and my hair covered my face down to my jaw and as I pushed it back I could see Aires giggling while she floated in the water it made me smile in till a arrow went threw my shoulder and just stayed there ,as I try and pull it out it let's out an electrical impulse and stunned me just long enough for a huge shadowy figure to get a good hit on me with an object which felt like a huge hammer but I couldn't see it as I fell under the water I could feel huge rough hands rap around my neck I grabbed the arm but it wasn't human it felt like tree roots .I pulled my sword from behind me and swiped at his arm I didn't Know if I had cut it off or just damaged it because how much the water slowed me down but his force pushing me down stopped so I stood up and saw what was attacking me it was a tree guardian and I hadn't cut his arm off it was half attached and he was gripping it as the roots shifted and grew till his hand hand had fully been attached and he stopped holding his arm and looked at me with glowing purple eyes "you've been tainted by death guardian" I shouted at the Guardian he said nothing in reply just him getting ready to charge so I lifted my blade and he ran at me. He must of been at least 10 foot tall because be towered over me as he swung his hammer Down on me which was a part of him I jumped out of the way and swung my sword at his arm and my luck he was slower tainted ,so I took his hammer arm off of him and blasted him with stream of red power and it blasted him back ,I charged him but as I did he other hand shifted in to a sword and blocked my swing but I kept swinging and dodging till I see and opening and stab my sword right in to his chest and took him down to his knees and dragged my sword down his torso,as I pulled the blade Down purple firer spread around his body and he screamed till his body was consumed but purple firer I took a breather but then realised I could hear arrows flying and I look at Aires as she was using that bow as if it was apart of her .then I heard it a small screech from the woods Aires had gotten it .it stumbled out of the woods it was a fairy . She was strange she looked like a fairy short maybe 4,5 pink and purple wings but her eyes black and cracks from her eyes going to her jaw three on each side she was tainted .she screamed and pulled out two small blades from the side of her legs ,she charged at airies but she made it three steps then she collapsed in to the river after the bullet hit her head it took a moment for me to realised I had pulled out my gun and fired . I watched as her body turned to ash and flow down the river .i turned to aires we need to get back to camp deaths near" and we shoved are self in to our cloths and ran to camp through the forest.