The Family resemblance

Asudem shouted "follow the snake,it will lead your way " and with that great advice she closed the door, as she did the ground started to crack,then all of a sudden a Mexican black king snake slithered through the crack and started to head north so we followed it. We traveled for about half a day before we came to the first signs that death was near, the dead there life's drained from there body's and massive slices in there skin where a syth has sliced straight through there thin skin ,anything from werewolf's to labyrinthine to angels to demons.we walked in to an opening in the woods,with in a breath blackness swarmed around us separating all of us.i blinked and I was surrounded by levy,aires,axil,asudem standing around me "are you okay guys" I asked and as I did levy smacked me "your a horrible farther" as i shifted my head to look back at her she carried on " you left me on my own trapped with your sick twisted head,I heard every one of your thoughts and lies ,I watched you kill thousands of innocent people and creatures" then she stabbed me in the chest but before I could even move axil grabbed me and pinned me against a tree " you watched me grow up,it's your fualt I was ripped apart by them wildlings ,you watched as 6 wildings ripped off my flesh and chewed on my muscles and down to the bone your a monster you don't care about anyone but your self" and then he shoved his katakana through my stomach and in to the tree I screamed in pain but as I did aires struck me with a right jab ,as I  started to get my head rearranged I could feel blood dripping down my temple " you lead me on ,you couldn't protect me,you only loved me because I remind you of your dead wife I'm not just somthing you can fuck and then throw away seth I loved you I wanted you ,I wanted to make you happy because you saved me on the battle fields of the war of the worlds and I wish you hadn't,then demons should have just ripped off my flesh and fed on my grace ,you make me not want to live anymore seth" and as she finished she shoved a short sword in to my left shoulder which pinned me to the tree even more I screamed again and this time it was cut short by a snake wrapping around my throat and slowly getting tighter till I could berely breath asudem walked up to me " you made me feel sorry for you after your wife died and even before that when Axil died when ever someone died you came to me as a cushion,you never wanted me did you seth?" I couldn't answer her as I couldn't breath anymore the snake was chocking me "I don't care if you did I want to see you suffer" as she said that the snake bit me,I felt the poison run through my body and I could feel my organs starting to fail ,I dropped to me knees and as I did my head dropped I was expecting to be smack down in the dirt but somthing was holding on my hair keeping me up, All of a sudden I was looking up at my dead wife she was bueatiful her green eyes and red hair still vibrant to this very day,I wanted to say I missed her and that she would be proud me her daughter but I couldn't the poison was everywhere in my system I could feel my brain shutting down " hello seth been a while,I know you thought I was dead but I didn't and I have watched you destroy my daughters life" she said as she grabbed me by the throat and lifted me in to the air " I didn't destroy my daughters life " I chocked out of my throat" seth you ignorant cunt,you killed everyone around you ,you destroyed countless lives with your behaviour you should be dead not those inocent people" then she stabbed me a sword right in my heart ,then she stabbed me again and again " your gonna die now seth" they said in unison,I couldn't take this anymore I could feel the anger boiling in my chest ,it was like a fire in my body ,no more then adrenaline I felt my body tense and my bones shift I screamed in pain as they moved and my skin was stretched and tour then all of a sudden my bison turned red ,I knew what was going on I turned in to my werewolf form but I had control this time but i couldn't at the same time .i grabbed grey by the throat "you should be dead" I said in a monatone voice then I broke her kneck in my hand but when I did her body trembled her skin shook off and as it did it revealed a creature with black scaly skin as thin as a skeleton with just some black holes for eyes and a mouth ,"mimics" I whispered the others stepped away as I pulled all there weapons out of my body .when I pulled them all out as I did I felt them heal and I stormed towards them ,they stood there ground intill levy launched right at me with a sword but I grabbed her arm and through her at the bloody tree that I was pinned against but as I did aires jumped on my back and dag her claws in to my back but I got hold of her hair , as I pulled her she screamed like a banchie ,so I grabbed her legs with my other hand and slowly pulled her apart watching her flesh tear to reveal the black scaly skin underneath ,then watching it's black blood drip on to the dead dirt as it's body splits in two,all a sudden I felt asudem ran to levy and axil tried to swing for me but as he did I grabbed his arm and forced his katakana though his torso and watched his skin shed and his black skeleton drops to the floor I only had to deal with the last two,"please seth she injured" asudem begged so I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my claws through her eyes."dad please help me they where tricking you" levy shouted ,I kneeled down to her " you use my family to attack me ,your gonna pay with your life" I said in my monotone voice ,she screamed as I put my nails on her chest and then shoved it through her rib cage and ripped out her heart. I watched as her skin flaked off and I started to calm down as I heard my name being called by my daughter,I don't know how I knew but it was the real her but then she screamed " watched out."