The camp site

I step out side in to the cold brisk air ,the smelled of rotting flesh with a thick mist of blood . Axil and aires has set up camp a on the other side of the small town .when I reached the camp the smell had gone .I felt like this place was missing something . Axil was passed out on a old wooden bench next to the camp fire "he does know he could have slept in any of these house " I said as aires looked up at me with her buetiful emerald eyes god they where gorgeous " I don't think he did " she said pulling a small grin at me " can we talk " he face dropped " yer of course ,what is it you want to talk about " I said " well you " she replied ,I looked at her with confused eyes "urm okay what is it you want to know?" I said as I sat next to her " okay " she let out s long breath " I want to know about your connection to the sword " I nodded " are you the original owner of that sword " I nodded again " okay well if that is true than you saved me " I looked at her with confused eyes " well you remember the battle for the apocalypse on the crossover " we sat there in silence for a moment then she spoke again " you saved my life I had a demon blade through my left lung a demon about to kill me and two others that wanted to eat me and take my wings " she sat in silence " I do remember the three demons where asrodom a tall motherfucker salest is the one that wanted your wings and afrus wanted to eat your flesh so he could absorb your power which wouldn't work they tried it with my daughter with lucifer " I said as held back a river of tears she sat in silence for a moment on then rapped her warm body around me and whispered " it will be okay " the moment she said that the river broke out "she was a hybrid like me and they took her from me " i said through tears of pain but she pulled me up and looked me in the eyes ,tears still streamed but her eyes made me feel like I wasn't alone like she was standing there to catch me and to pull me up when I fell .i stared in to those perfect eyes and saw aires I saw her great fullness that I had saved her life when they ran of scared and I carried her to safety and healed her " thank you so much death strider " when I heard that name I was about to say that isn't my name but her warm soft lips touched mine ,my body felt so at peace my emotions where somewhere else .i embraces the kiss and put my hand on her face her skin was so soft .then slowly her lips parted mine and then I was back in reality "I ...I'm ...I'm " she muttered so I put my hand back on her face and kissed her again this time I felt her body go in to a panic then calm back down . When I pulled away from her I said "my name is Seth"