The long dead daughter

It started to rain as levy carried me with one arm, through the woods, I was slowing them down. I felt the water seeping in to my shirt as we stumbled over exposed roots of dead trees, even the movement of one muscle in my right upper thigh to my knee sent shocks through my body ,I could feel every muscle in my leg contracting as we tried to hop over any obstacle in our path, the wound leaked a mixture of black and white and then there was the blood slowly dripping down my leg as I moved ,the cut on my left arm was smaller still painful enough to keep sending small signals to my brain to tell it that it was in horrible pain and it also doesn't want to heal but it still wasn't as bad as the leg until ,we tripped and I landed on my left arm , then and only then did I realise that even if it was smaller it can still cause me to feel as if a sword went through my arm to my brain. "Levy we must keep going, I can't let you die I won't let you, even if it is the last thing I do "I said as I stood up, gritting my teeth as so much pain rushed through my body." Dad, I won't die. "Levy said as she helped me too my feet "I haven't used these in a while. "She said as gold wings grew out of her back in an instant, they were gorgeous, unlike any angles wings I had seen. She grabbed me in a bear hug and we started to fly her wings where so big it had been so long since I had seen them they were like two gold shields on her back going over her head .after a couple of seconds we were in the air above all the trees, you could still see the greyish dirt through all the dead tree branches, it was a nice breeze though like fresh air which didn't have the lingering sent of death and rotting corpses.it wasn't long before we saw axil and Aires, they had made a small camp not far from asudems cave, I thought to myself how long had it been since I had last seen asudem,been way to long.we landed gracefully on the ground in the camp site,axil and Aires seemed shocked, couldn't tell if it was because they thought I was going to die or if it's because of levy "okay you to need to stop looking so shocked anyway levy this is Aires "I said this as I pointed at Aires "and this is axil" they both still looked in shock "hey,I know this sounds weird but I already know both of you" levy said in a innocent angelic voice" wait how?" axil asked "well for one,axil you where my dads best friend he talks about you all the time before went in to the sword and aires I know you and my dad are close because I saw it through the sword" aires blushed as levy said that.i stepped towards airies and as I did so every thing turned on its side and then blackness.