the walk through a ghost town

I stayed up the rest of the night after the nightmare Aires had fallen back to sleep after a long cuddle with me but after she fell asleep I got up and searched through the small dead town. I walked to a cross roads where the tree lied with the four heads attached, to the right of me was the lake of blood and body parts from where we first came in to the town but to the left was a dark street where some body's where pinned to some of the houses with knifes made from silver and copper so I ripped the blades out of them and put them in my bag as back up weapons but I came to a shack that had no bodies on it not even a splash of blood staining the wood nothing so I tried to open the door but it was locked which is strange because there wasn't a normal door lock so I channeled my inner angel and I see it a spell lock, symbols all over the door so it was powerful one, so I put my hand a symbol which seemed to tie the rest together, my arm turned in to a light with no shape till the light reached my hand on the dark wood of the door it was defined over the red symbols, the symbols seemed to vibrate then start to crack reveling a bright white light, then as the cracks reached to the edges of the door the door exploded in the shack. In the shack was just a stair case leading in to darkness. My arm took form again and turned to normal again in till my hand set on fire which made the darkness of the stairs hide in the corner of the Hall stair case. I started to desend in to the darkness. I felt like the stairs would never end in till a glow showed the cobblestone steps to me. As I neared the glow I could feel the heat coming from the room I was about to walk in to. I stepped in to a huge room but this wasn't just a room it was a blacksmiths room completely made of stone like the one I made my weapons. There was burning coal over a pool of lava with makeshift anvils and a water source. I pulled my bag off my back to look at the weapons I have and a idea comes to mind and I pour the weapons in a pile and I set off to work.