deaths crystal

"Seth what the fuck are you doing" axil shouted at me ,"axil calm down" my right arm which was holding the now broken crystal started to glow and the crystal vibrated ,they stated to shift and float in my palm and form a shape of a arrow head."wtf is going on with the crystal?" Axil asked "like I said it's gonna give us location as it is a part of him technically and will lead us to him as it wants it's own back" I answered axil had no words for what was going on "seth can we talk?" airies asked "axil go over there for a minute" I said to axil " fine you two have you lovey dovey stuff before seth gets us killed again,I might as well take a piss before it's over " axil said as he walks behind some trees, that made me a bit annoyed " Airies I wanted to talk to you anyway,and before you say anything I can't have you or axil come fight death I can't risk loosing you and I can't loose axil again." I said as I hugged aires " seth no you can't do this alone" I interrupted her "I can't loose two because your all I have left ,I have nothing left to live for aires if I did here fighting death I know I tried to get vengeance for my daughter" she didn't say anything to this " I want you to take axil to the town we were at and pack everything up and look for the portal out of here, you and him don't belong here" she didn't say anything ,"please do this for me" and after I said this I kissed her.i started walking deeper in to the trees ,I looked behind me I saw axil had came from the trees and he was talking to airies while she was holding him back.i was alone now just me and my sword.