Glitter Dream

(Edited: 18 June 2019)

Y/n Pov

After school and I was on my way home then for some reason the moon was out. Instantly I knew it was Ulric. I said " GLITTER FORCE MAKE OVER!"

I put the charm in and took the make up blush sponge. I took it and clicked my fingers and it flew around me.

"Glitter boots!" White combat boots appeared with a gold ribbon on with black laces and a black heal that is lower than my knees.

" Glitter bands!" Gold colored bands appeared it looked more like fingerless gloves though reaching up to my elbows. It had a light blue and white ribbons on. "I'm ready to Sparkle!" My outfit appeared.

It was a medium size dress that reaches up to my knees with white trimming and a big gold and white coloured ribbon, It also had a gold necklace and short see through white sleeves.

I twirled round making my sliver hair turn into a ponytail with a Gold ribbon and a streak of gold and f/c hair showing. My wolf ears and tail were showing along with my wings.

I had a crown on with 3 gems along with 2 wing things floating around it. I got in my position and said " Always Believe! Dreams come true! I'm Glitter Dream!" 

Sorry for short chapter but i hope you enjoyed decide if you want to choose your looks