Glitter Sunny

Edited

Y/n POV

I walked to the school in the shadows, even though Im kind of obvious in the shadows.
I looked round and soon I saw Emily with Candy.
Soon everyone was on the ground saying depression things and I saw wolfy land on the ground.

I ran and attacked but he moved out of the way.
"GAHH" I screamed and fell flat on my face. I growled and stood up.
Ulric smirked and flew up in the air.
" Buffoon!"
A buffoon came and i jumped back. I saw Emily looking at me.
" Transform Glitter Lucky!" She looked surprised then quickly transformed.

I dodged most of the attacks soon Lucky or Emily bumped into me making us fall to the ground.

The volleyball Buffoon's hand almost grabbed us but I dodged and Lucky was taken.

I tripped and landed on my leg. I yelped and held it in pain.

Emily shouted "We only can do it we work harder!"

Soon I saw Emily was going to get crushed.
I tried standing up but a volleyball hit the buffoon.
I looked to see Kelsey threw the ball.
I looked at her, I was scared that she would get hurt. I tried standing up but fell making the pain even worse.

The Buffon was angry.
I got up as fast as I could and ran, hitting its leg and it dropped Lucky but my leg was paining.

I tried holding in my screams of pain and then i saw Kelsey turn into a Glitter Sunny.

*later cuz i cant write i fighting scene*

I flew away near the school yard and changed back and walked to Kelsey and Emily. " Awesome game Kelsey."

Kelsey POV

I was talking to Emily and then I heard a voice 
" Awesome game Kelsey." I turned to See Y/n there smiling on crutches. "Y/N!" I yelled and knocked her to the floor and hugged her.

She laughed for a bit then said " Can you get off my leg please?"

"Sorry!" I said blushing from embarrassment.
I heard Email say
" Hi there Im Emily!"
I turned to see Emily there smiling at Y/n.
I forgot we were talking for a bir. All of us were talking for a bit. Y/n seemed a bit sad went Emily started to talk about Fairy tales.

Why?