A birthday surprise PT 1

Your POV

I was on the roof with my phone then out of no where...

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" I was tackled to the floor by Alyssa. "Happy birthday" I started to push her off of me. "You are invited to my party!" She gave me a invitation. I nodded "Ok Well... What do you wanna do" "I need to give the rest if the invites out can you give these to the girls?" I nodded and took it. I started to walk down the stairs to find the girls in their normal spot. I walked over to hear them talking about the glitter force. I smile and said "What's the glitter force?" The girls face went pale. "Its...Ummm....A group of--" Kelsey started "You don't have to tell me. But Alyssa wanted me to give you guys these." I handed them the invites and left. I walked over to Alyssa to see her reading her book. 

*Later*

"The party's tomorrow so I have time to get some gifts... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET HER!" I scream." "Maybe a book?" I looked to see candy in my bag. "Candy?  Did you sneak in my bag?" She nodded "Well she practically bought out the entire bookstore and If you see her room

*flashback*

I was walking to Alyssa's room. "Welcome to my Room!" She opened the door. I entered the door. I looked around to see books, book and books. "Ummm.." "Sorry about the books I cant  find anymore room.

*End of flashback*

"Oh wow" I nodded "And I think the rest if the girls will buy her books" Candy nodded "Maybe I can get her an character from her books." I started to run.  We reached the to see it closed down. "No!" I sighed then an idea popped into my head "I CAN MAKE ONE!" "YAY!" Candy said. I ran to get supplies and started to make it. 

*Later*

"Done!" I showed candy the Glitter Ship figure i made. "I hope she likes it." I wrapped it up and looked at the time "3 am" I turned the lights off and went to bed.

*next day*

I yawned and grabbed my phone. 10 am on Saturday... IN 1 HOUR IS ALYSSA'S  PARTY! I jumped out of bed ran to my closet throwing clothes everywhere to look for an outfit. I grabbed a f/c shirt with sliver/gold cloud on it and at the bottom of the shirt saying "FLUFFFY!"

I grabbed a pair of jeans and sneakers. I looked in the mirror to see my hair is a mess. I didn't care at that point so I tied it up into a messy ponytail. I grabbed my hoodie threw it over my shirt and dashed off to Alyssa's house. Half way there I Relised...I forgot her gift. I had to run back home to grab the gift but guess what....It wasn't there! I groaned and opened every drawer in my room to see if someone packed it away. I didn't find it. I looked under the bed, in my closet and in the kitchen. I couldn't find it. I sighed then I heard "This thing is pretty..." I looked out the window to see a girl holding the figure I made. I ran down stairs outside but she wasn't there. I looked at my phone 10:40. I still  had time to look. I started to run around the place to find the girl. I stopped running for a moment. I heard something. I followed the sound to see Crimson in the Sky. "Seriously right now..." I ran into an Alleyway and transformed. I jumped onto the roof.

"Hey You!" Crimson looked down and saw me. "Well This world needs a bad ending---" "BLAH BLAH BLAH! Can you not do this now! Im a bit busy!"

"Nah.. Time for this world to have a unhappy ending" The world turned black. "Urggh I don't have time for this!" "OK well  lets waste more of your time! Buffoon come on down!" I noticed it was a black red and teal version of Ship...Wait THATS THE THING I MADE!" 

The girl looked at me and smiled. Soon I noticed the gang came except Alyssa. "Hey Ship is already here but She looks different?"  Lucky said "That's not----" I began to say then 'Ship' Covered my mouth"Well  I wanted to change my look... After him!" She said. "Fine you win..." He disappeared and the world was normal. I shook my head. The girls left then the 'Ship' walked over and said "Listen Glitter....Cloud....Night...Sta--" "DREAM! GLITTER DREAM!" "Fine what ever... Any ways Im staying with you." "What! No you aren't!" I said crossing my arms "Fine then do you want me to tell the girls about your past..." I stood there and stayed quiet. "Fine...Follow me.."  I said and changed back and started to walk home with her following behind me.

________________________________________________________________

You can ask the gang any questions you want Im going to write a chapter of you guys asking them as many questions as you want and Im drawing pictures for all the chapters I make anyways Bye! The next chapter will be posted this week/ tomorrow/today