The library of legends

Y/n POV

"I know what you can do to talk to the team without them knowing who you are!" Alyssa said smiling. "How?" I asked "Just visit them in your glitter form." "That's actually a good idea. Lets do it!" I replied

No one POV

The girls ask Candy to tell the story, but Candy has forgotten to tell the story. Then, Emily sees the flying book in the sky and it hits her in the face. The lion-like creature pops out of the book and introduces himself as Pop. Candy gets excited to see her brother. "Hey Pop!" The girls looked to see Dream and Alyssa on the balcony standing and looking at Pop.

After seeing Candy's brother, Pop styles Candy's ears like a turban. Pop seemed to know more about the Glitter Force Warriors, Candy panicked because she thought she had lost it. Emily then remembered placing it on a bookshelf in the Library of Legends. Pop then opened a portal to the library using Emily's bookcase, and the girls were sucked in.

In the library, Pop explained that the library was where all the fairy tales of the world were stored. In her excitement, Emily tripped over Candy's pink story book, and Pop began to tell the story of the Glitter Force.

After seeing Candy's brother, Pop styles Candy's ears like a turban. Pop seemed to know more about the Glitter Force Warriors, Candy panicked because she thought she had lost it. Emily then remembered placing it on a bookshelf in the Library of Ledgends. Pop then opened a portal to the library using Emily's bookcase, and the girls were sucked in.

In the library, Pop explained that the library was where all the fairy tales of the world were stored. In her excitement, Emily tripped over Candy's pink story book, and Pop began to tell the story of the Glitter Force.

A long time ago, there was a peaceful place known as Jubaland , where pixies from all the different fairytale lived in harmony. One day, the evil emperor Nogo came to wreck havoc. Jubiland's queen, Euphoria fought to protect her land along with Glitter Dream, but their source of happiness, the Glitter Charm, were stolen from them. Nogo used the Glitter Charm to create Red Noses which he gave to his subordinates. With her last energy, Euphoria managed to seal Nogo away, sent Dream to Eart and the battle ended. Pop then told the Glitter Force that their goal was to purify the Red Noses and gain back the Glitter Charm pieces for storage in the Charm Chest. When the Charm Chest is filled up, Euphoria would be revived.

At the Shadow Realm, the Villans are playing a game of cards to determine who should go out to collect black energy that day. Rascal then made his appearance through one of the poker cards and reminded the Villans is their goal to revive Nogo and to plunge the universe into a Unhappy Ending. To prevent that, Euphoria sent 5 miraculous lights to earth, and Candy was given the task of looking for the Glitter Force to help her. However, after Glitter Breeze's page in the storybook, the pages were blank, and the Glitter Force were told to continue creating the story in the future.

Fired up with excitement, the girls were eager to help revive Euphoria, but Emily would not let them get on without a good signature phrase. Kelsey and April  and Dream/ Y/n were not as keen as Emily, Alyssa and Lily, but when Chloe pointed out that a phrase could help unite them, the girls decided to come up with one. However, they failed to come up with a satisfaction phrase.

Just then, Brooha won the card game and flew off to the human world to collect black energy, which is picked up by Pop. Pop then taught the girls how to use the portal to wherever they wanted. The girls focused on traveling to the point where smiles were being stolen, but at the last minute, Emily spotted a book with a penguin on the cover, resulting in her traveling to the South Pole instead. Pop went to bring her back, and along the way, he confessed that although Candy always tried her best, she was a crybaby and afraid of loneliness. Emily assured Pop that they would look after Candy and protect her smile, which led her to the think of a good signature phrase.

At the park,  Y/n, Alyssa, Kelsey, Lily, April and Chloe tried to stop Brooha, but she created a Buffoon out of an empty drink can. Just then, Emily arrived and the girls are all transformed except for Dream who was transformed and  using their new  catchphrase saying "Shining bright! Here comes the Glitter Force!" and a group pose for the first time. However, they were quickly deafeated by the Buffoon.

To protect them, Pop used his special transformation powers to turn into a recycling bin. Together with the Glitter Force, Pop crushed the drink can Buffoon, weakening it considerably and allowing Dream and Ship to purify it with Creation and destruction.

After defeating the Buffoon, the girls received a Glitter Charm and put it on the Charm Chest. At sunset, Pop returns to Jubiland, leaving Candy with the girls. While Candy was upset, the girls cheer her up to turn that smile upside down. Then, Candy's stomach growls and asks the girls that they have bring a snack. The girls then started to laugh. 

Y/n POV

I was smiling and looked at the sunset and thought of everything we have done together. Even if they don't know who i am, Im happy to be here no matter what.