Explaining Y/n, Alyssa and Crismon

Ok lets explain the characters Personality and You need to tell me any questions for any character from the team.

First off Y/n or Glitter dream

Beginning of he character:

I normally se the main character to MOST series the main character is bubbly and sweet and sometimes clumsy. So I though to make a character kind of the opposite. She was partly based off of my friend and one of my main OCs Which equalled to the Y/n we all know and Love :D

Her past:

She was found abandoned in Jubaland, She was given her wings making her part pixie. She was a kind hearted person till her friends were taken by Rascal. Before they were taken she was given the power of being Glitter Dream. Then she became cold, distant and mean to everyone around her like they were to her.  When Nogo attacked Dream was fighting but something affected her when she tried to attack Crimson, Ulric, Brooha and Brute. She was soon sent to earth turning younger making her forget all her memories till she was about 13. When she turned 13 she turned back to her old self. 

Alyssa:

She is the opposite of Y/n. She is based off of my Friend. She is the bubbly sweet one and a giant bookworm. She is Y/n BFF and is very loyal to her

Her Past:

Her whole life she was moving all her life. She was moving to japan for the last time and she didnt ghave any friends. All her past friends were Mean and rude. She wanted to help someone. So thats when she found Y/n and stuck by her side forever.

Crimson:

Personality:

I though of the future like when the gang attacked them all by themselves but I decided to make one for Alyssa or Y/n to attack. Then when Y/n's past was tragic i decided to create him for Alyssa. He is flirty, self centered, sly and most of the time funny. HE is the type to flirt with the gang time to time. He is ment to be the fox from the 3 little pigs.

Past: He was tired of being hurt by fire and slammed on the head with the pot from different versions of the story. That's when he met Y/n. He nicknamed her Lilith because it stood for night and they were always hanging out at night because he had to be in his story during the day. He was always hanging out by the flower field. He was best friends with Y/n till he was taken by Rascal. He has a picture of the gang in his room. He still wishes he never left.

Ok I have 2 questions for you:

1. Do you want Y/n to be shipped? And with who(s)?

2. Do you want Y/n to tell the team that she is dream

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next chapter:

Q/A (Ask the Gang!)

Spoiler for the next book