Glitter Lucky

Edited: 18 June 2019

I ran to see a pink light and i heard a voice say
" Glitter bands! Glitter boots! Glittertastic!"

A fabulous Glimmer a glow in your heart! Im Glitter Lucky!"

I look to see a girl with Pink hair and blue eyes wearing an outfit similar to mine but mostly Pink and white. She stood there with Candy. I smiled a bit then made a poker face and jumping to a roof watching to see a perfect time to join in.

Ulric was talking about something then he made a buffoon.

The Girl shrieked and I ran grabbed her arm and I sprinted past the buffoon. "Gahhh!" The girl said I stood across from Ulric and the girl fell to the ground rubbing her head.

Lucky/Emily POV

I shrieked and then something grabbed my arm and sprinted and soon we stopped.

I fell to the ground, thanks a lot clumsiness.

I rubbed my head and saw a girl there looking at the wolf guy.

She had silver hair with different color streaks and her outfit was sliver , gold and f/c.

I stood up and was about to say something but then

"GLITTER DREAM!" Candy screamed and hugged her arm

She looked at candy and nodded. "Sparkle Nightmare!" Soon i saw cats appear and had a freaky face and attacked the Buffoon and disappeared making a charm appear and she grabbed it.

She smirked and said
"Nice to see you Wolfy but I like when you aren't here!"

She ran up to him and almost kicked him but he disappeared She fell to the ground and rubbed her head and growled.

"Glitter Dream! I missed you!" candy hugged her.

"Nice to see you too candy."She said her wolf ears flattened on her head...WAIT SHE HAS WOLF EARS AND TAIL AND WINGS!

"Are you finished Staring" I saw Dream say and soon started to fly away.
"Sorry about her. She needs to warm up to people more."
"Who is she?"
"I don't know actually"
"Then how do you know her!?" I yelled at candy.
"Ok well she is from jubaland. No one knows except the Queen knows who she is. I met her when she was trying to save Jubaland. She was teleported here. She needs to help us find the rest of the Glitter Force." I nod hoping i will know who she is.