In to the shadow Realm (Important A/n at the end!!)

We were all standing on the hill

 "Lets go save Candy!" 

The girls were sitting on Pop Who was an eagle flying to the Place, I was flying next to him holding Alyssa, May I point out is heavy. "Look we're here..." I said. "Never thought I would have seen this place again.." I thought

We landed. "Welcome Glitter Force! WE have been Expecting you." We looked to See  Crimson, Ulric, Brute and Brooha. "You Goons!" Emily said "Don't think you can stop us from reviving Emperor Nogo!" Brooha said. "Who Cares right now! WHERE IS CANDY!" I shouted at them. "What about your  other friends?" My thoughts said to me. I shook my head to forget about it. "The little Pipsqueak is over there!" Ulric pointed. We saw Candy was tided up with Cards. I growled. The gang transformed. "You two go get Candy. We can get those Goons." April said. Me and Emily nodded "Good luck guys"

(What Im going to do instead make you and Rascal Fight because you want to have some revenge because in a future chapter it will show)

Y/n POV

pop made a smoke Screen. I grabbed Lucky and started to fly us out. Alyssa was fighting Crimson while April and Chloe were fighting Brooha , Lily was fighting Brute and Kelsey was fighting Ulric.

I was flying while Emily was jumping then "Boo!" Rascal flew in front of Lucky. "You again!" "you weren't expecting this wild Card--" Soon I kicked him and stuck my tongue out. "Lucky Go on a head I need to make this fight even..." I told her . "I knew you would show up. Its not surprising  anymore." I shouted at him. Soon the dust disappeared to show him stand on one finger.  Then all the villains turned the world dark. "You really think you can beat me at my own Game, Glitter Dream?" Rascal asked holding a bunch of cards. "You will be surprised since the last time we fought..." I smirked. "Alright let the games Begin!" Rascal shouted. "You cant fly out of this one Dream..." 

He started to throw cards at me. I dodged with ease. I flew up "Hey that's not fair and its against the rules." Rascal said "Since when are there rules!?" I shouted then out of now where I fell. I looked to see my wings tied up by cards. I growled "HEY!" I stood up."I told you no flying allowed." "Fine I can beat you with ease any day." "What about when we were fighting in Jubaland hmm?" He said throwing cards. "Unlike then There isn't any obstacle" I replied while dodging them. Really now hmm?" He threw cards down, they became bigger. "Gosh dang it!" I shouted. I thought of a plan and smirked. I ran and jumped on a card springing me into the air. I tried to kick him but he created  card in front making me bonce off of it and crash land into another card. "Ow..." I stood up in a fighting stance. Rascal laughed. "You never give up do you, until you lost everything hmm..." Rascal said putting his palms under his chin. 

I stood up. "Glitter force! SPARKLE NIGHTMARE!" I hit Rascal. I panted "I...did it...Never knew it was this tiring...." I looked to find a bruise. I didn't find one. "I DIDNT GET A BRUISE!" Then the smoke disappeared to see rascal with a joker card in front of him. "WEll done for trying and one thing..." He clicked his fingers and a card turned into a mirror and went in front of me. "You have it on your face..." I noticed a blue purple mark on my cheek. "Gosh Dang it!" I shouted then I noticed my boots were my shoes I was wearing before I transformed. 'Gahhh" I looked up to see rascal wasn't there. Then I was slammed into the wall. I oofed. I looked up to see Rascal there. He started to throw cards. I  couldn't move in time and got hit. I screamed and  was hit into a card. I started to stand up. I noticed I wasn't wearing my bands. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Im turning back to normal..." 

I tried to start flying. Then I was smashed into the wall. I groaned. I looked up to see rascal.