Soccer face

Y/n POV

I was walking to school the next day and I saw Kelsey, Lily and Emily talking. I sigh and continued to walk away. " Why don't you go talk to them?" Candy said as her head popped out of my bag. " Well I don't want to intrude on their conversation." I replied continuing to walk away from the girls. " I need to get my books from my locker. "Ok!" Candy said and put her head back in the bag. I opened the locker door and a card fell out. I looked at it and sigh. I placed the card in my box of cards and left.

On the card said this: rettilg maerd uoy wonk eht teces ~ lacsaR

I got a lot of cards like this and don't bother about it. I walk away to class and sat down. " Your food is soo good!" I heard candy mumble in my bag. I open my bag to see all my cookies were eaten. "Seriously!" "Sorry!". I sigh and layed my face on the desk and waited for class.

*Time skip till end of school*

I walked out of class and sighed. I sat on the bench and put my bag next to me. " Whats wrong Y/n?" "Its nothing..." I replied not looking at her and trying to hide my tears. " I know somethings Wrong Y/n! Please tell me... I wont eat your cookies anymore." I saw her giving me puppy dog eyes. " Fine... All my friends are in the glitter force and I cant hang out with them...." candy stared at me and hugged me. "I wont leave you Y/n" "Thanks candy." I picked up my bag and we left. Soon as i was talking

BANG!

A soccer ball hit my face. "OWW!" I screamed. " IM SO SORRY!" I looked up to see another Girl she had green hair that was tied in a ponytail and green eyes. "Its fine." I said. She helped me up. "Im sorry! My names April! whats yours?" I remembered April was in my class and she loved soccer like my brother who lives with my aunt (You were adopted!). "Im Y/n." I replied. "Its nice to meet you! Wanna hang out sometime?" "Sure." I replied as she waved and left. I walked home with a smile because i had a new friend.

(Hint: think differently)