The Ultimate choice Pt 1

Y/n POV

We were all back in the library of legends. Alyssa was crying in a pillow, everyone was sad and talking about the charms and candy. I walked out of the room and flew to the roof of the house. I started to cry and talk to myself "Im an Idiot! Its all my fault!" I cried my eyes out. "I promised myself I wouldn't get my friends hurt or loose them..."

Flash back

I was running in the field with my 4 friends, they were the story villains. They were my best friends because everyone was either scared of me or hated me except a them, Candy and Pop along with the Queen . I was called Lilith by them, my nickname. "Lets play hide and seek!"  shouted  Max, or  the sly fox in stories. WE all agreed and ran to hide. I hide in the forest in one of the bushes. I giggled, i knew they wouldn't find me here.

End of flashback

I cried softly. I rubbed my eyes. and went inside to see them looking at the wishes. "dream, Candy made a wish with your name" Chloe said passing it to me. I looked to see my name on it. 'Lets get her back!" Emily said. "Where would they be?" April said "In the shadow realm.." They all looked at me  "That's where they are. " Pop jumped in the book and I followed the girls eventually came in.

We all flew to jubaland. We all got out. I didn't pay attention to them. I started to walk around. My head was flooded with memories

 Flash back

I heard them calling my name "Lilith! Y/n!" I was laughing then i hear another voice. I looked out to see a Jester standing there in front of them

Flashback end

I sighed and then  I heard Rascal's voice " I would think so." He was looking at the gang. I guess he didn't notice me yet. "That Joker! He's back" Kelsey shouted "My names rascal actually and Didn't you hear Dream say my name" (Wow the only one who knows you Glitter force name -_-)

"Give me back my sister!" Pop shouted "Yeah yeah,first lets talk about what you took from me..." "What?" "That glitter Charm, you snuck out of the chest, give it back now." Pop growled holding it close. "You are asking for it...Really" April said. "You should make me Angry!" Rascal said. "Well we will try it!" The girls transformed "hummm that was pretty catchy." He threw down cards that exploded. I was jumping behind him to have a sneak attack "I've got him!" Me too!" Then Rascal made 2 giant cards blocking their attacks. Emily tried to kick him but he turned into cards. Soon the whole team was knocked out. "hmmm Where is Gliiter dream huh? Did she leave you?" Rascal asked them "No she didn't..." Ship said laying on the ground. "She wouldn't..." "Well where is she then?" The girls were sad. "Im right here!" I shouted and ran to kick him. He dodged. I growled and continued to attack. "This...is for...taking...my friends....AWAY!" I shouted attacking with everything I got.  He kicked me but I dodged using my arms as a shield. I panted and ran at him again. I growled and kept attacking. "Seems like you held up all your anger the past years." "Yeah its all your fault!" I shouted and kicked him but hit a card. "Im not going to give up! NOT NOW NOT EVER!" I shouted and continued. 'Oh well!" HE kept on using cards to block my attacks. "That's it! GLITTER FORCE! SPARKLE NIGHTMARE!" I shot cards at him. I got a bruised on my arm. I panted. Rascal ran up to me and hit my Bruise. I yelped and hit a wall. I tried getting up but i couldn't. "Dream!" I started to close my eyes and my vision was black...