Glitter Switch

(Most of the stories now will be written by me cuz Wiki doesn't have the rest of the eps ;( )

Y/n POV

I was walking with Alyssa who was talking about her manga she was reading.  "I cant believe Lilly was denying the ship!~ WHYYY!" Alyssa whined. "She doesn't like Max that's why an she thinks his terrible for her sister." I replied rolling my eyes playfully at  her. She was walking next to me and I saw Candy and Emily looking at two rings. "I wonder if they will get together." Alyssa said then noticed i wasn't listening. "What you looking at?" Alyssa asked. "Nothing..." Is aid walking to the lockers. 

Candy POV

We put the rings on and we changed bodies. "WHAT HAPPENED!" We were scared. Emily was saying a lot of stuff then said "Candy do you know French?" I shook my head and she jumped into her bag and we went to her class

Y/n POV

We got our French quiz and i heard Candy's voice talk to Emily. I shook my head and continued to write

*Later*

I got my quiz/test.. A 'B-' I smiled it was ok i guess.

"Emily can you read out the next part" Our teacher said. "Ok repeat whatever I say" Candy said "Whatever I say!" Emily said and Candy whispers "When I start.. It was a dark and stormy night, Wait no it's sunny outside" Everyone was confused. "In a city that wasn't named.. I Think we should nam,e it candy Town!" Emily said I facepalmed and soon the teacher said "How about Y/n.. Can you continue reading." I sigh and nodded. I stood up and began to say "It was a dark and stormy night in an unnamed city. There was--" I heard whispering. I shook my head and continued "There was a--" " Liar...Useless..." That word I heard and  looked down. "Can-n someone else continue..." I saw the teacher nod and I sat down and sighed.

We were at Geography class and I saw the teacher asking Emily to make a map. She was drawing something "And that's how it goes!" She smiled happily. "And this is the map of the world?" The teacher was trying not to laugh but gave a smug face. "No its the Kingdom of Jubaland!" I just looked at her and shook my head. "Oooo! I wanna do art class! Drawong painting Drawing Painting---" "WELL THIS IS NOT ART CLASS!" The professor shouted. I heard someone groan. I looked over at Emily's desk to see Candy practically pulling her hair out.

 I got my quiz/test.. A '29 out of 40..." I smiled.  I walk out and Alyssa walked over to me and showed her test '25'' "Its ok" I smiled. She dragged me out on to the roof and took her food out. She started to eat. " That's a  0 candy..." I heard candy say. I stood up and looked around the corner to see Candy laying on the bench while Emily was showing her the extra homework. Emily took it and said "I tried! IM SORRY!" I looked to see then both wearing rings that look the same. I whispered to myself " She seems different..." 'Who?!" Alyssa said with her face stuffed with noodles. I rolled my eyes and continued to listen. "Im guessing something happened to Emily and Candy" She nodded then I saw Emily started to run away. I dropped my stuff and ran after her with Alyssa behind me.

We ran past an office. I noticed Brooha was there talking about something she last. She saw Emily's ring and shouted "ONE OF MY RING-A-DINGS! GET BACK HERE!" I didn't listen and carried on running.

Emily sat on the rocking thing that has a spring to control it and I heard her say "Why must Emily be so mad about it.." "Let me guess. You were swapped with Emily?" I said and Candy replied with a "Yes Y/- DREAM! SHIP!" She said "Yeah...Its....Us....y/n.....Runs.....So....fast..." Alyssa said and panting loudly I giggled "We'll be on the bench just call us if you need us.." I said pushing Alyssa to the bench.

Later 

I saw Candy waving bye to Jennifer, A girl she was playing with. Candy said "DO you think Emily misses me? I think I should go and apologies." I nodded waking Alyssa up. "Lets get going then"

"There you are you little thieves!" We turned round to see Brooha. "You better give me back that ring. Or I will take it!"

She soon took out the book and smudged it with ink turning the world dark. "You aren't getting away with this!" Alyssa said "Glitter force Makeover!" Alyssa started to transform She finished transforming and said her catchphrase "Lets have fun! Shipping for life! Im Glitter Ship!" "My turn! Glitter force makeover!" I transformed and said " Always Believe! Dreams come true! I'm Glitter Dream!"

"Let me try! Glitter force makeover!" She tried transforming "I think only Emily can do that..." "Aww..." 

The gang came and transformed. "Ready girls..." I said "Buffoon come on down" The rocking horse... Thing... Turned into a buffoon "That's kind of tiny..." Kelsey said " I suggest you don't underestimate it" I replied "You should listen to that girl was it Glitter Moon...Glitter star....Glitter cloud.... Glitter S-" "ITS GLITTER DREAM! GET IT RIGHT!" I shouted. I turned round to see the team wrapped up in springs. "Seriously guys!" I said "Watch out!" They shouted. I jumped and started to fight it then out of no where "Faker.." I froze up and I was soon stuck in a spring. "Wasn't as easy as you thought huh!" Sunny said "Hey! I was distracted.."

*later because Im lazy and want to post this*

Emily turned into Glitter candy and saved the day. I waved bye to the gang and flew off. I sighed "I will show them...One day..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Important note from Glitter dream

"Hey guys so this story hit 1k Views!" Glitter dream said "1K VIEWS YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Ship screamed in the back round

"Anyways so you guys can ask me, the author or Ship any questions also our normal selfs Y/n and Alyssa but the Author will answer Y/n from her friends answers because she based her off of it but anyways ask us questions! As many as you want! Also Sky/The author will be drawing the characters so you can tell her what picture you want to see her draw anyways... BYE!"