The Ultimate choice PT2

Y/n POV

*flash back*

i was watching him. He offered the guys one thing that was to prove everyone wrong, to join the villains. "No..." I whispered to myself. "What about our friend? She might also want to join since everyone hates her." Ricky said. "Well we need to find her first." "Well she is right here!" The guy said throwing a card into the bush I was in teleporting me right next to them. "well Lilith what do you think?"  Carl asked. I was scared and had tears in my eyes and ran. The guy threw a card in front of me  exploding. I shrieked. I looked behind to see the Joker laughing. "That's mean! Don't do that! Everyone is nice and you don't have to be a bully!" I shouted then I was  in a white place and a pack appeared in my hand. "What is this..." Queen Euphoria was here. "Well Y/n you are in the Glitter force and to activate it say Glitter force make over." I nodded and shouted "Glitter force makeover!" I transformed. I said "Always believe Dreams come true! Im Glitter dream!" I stood there to see The Joker staring at me "Why if it isn't one of the Glitter Gals, who will stop the world." The guys looked at me and said 'Rascal we take up on your offer." "Good, Goodbye for now Glitter Gals!" They disappeared. "GUYS! HELLO? WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted. I fell to my knees. "I lost them... All because of the stupid Glitter force!" I threw my Glitter pack in the grass and cried there....

*end of flashback*

I started to wake up I looked around to see everyone was sad. I was leaning against a pole. I tried to stand up but I was pushed down by Alyssa. "Stay still, you need to rest..." She said and walked off. Everyone was talking about Candy but the only thing on my mind was my dream. "I miss you guys..." "You've done enough..." Pop said "I don't like to see you all fighting like this.. Im going to find Candy because shes all I have!" Pop cried. "Youre not the only one..." I said Everyone looked at me.  "In Jubaland My only frineds were Pop, candy and a few others. No one liked me and they are the only people from Jubaland that care about me so Im going with you Pop..." I said "We all have a Choice to go back or help Candy..."  "The shadow realm only shows at the full moon so if you are coming go to the hill over there that's were we will be." Pop said and Started walking. I got up slowly and started to fly and follow him.

We were walking/ flying there and my mind was set on Candy. I put my hand in my pocket to feel something. I took it out to see Candy's wish that had my name on it and read it\

I wish I could Protective like Y/n 

I smiled at it and continued the way to the pillars 

"Everyone decided to come?" I said. Everyone nodded. "Everyone ready to go?" I said. They nodded.