Glitter Spring

No one POV

Emily, Kelsey and Lily then transformed. You ran outside and stood next to them. Glitter Lucky uses her Sparkle Storm to dodge the Buffoon's attacks, but was captured by the Buffoon's net. You dodged the attacks but got captured. Then, the Buffoon defeated Glitter Sunny and Glitter Peace. April woke up and she tried to protect her siblings but is unable to until she gets the  glitter pack and transforms into Glitter Spring.

As Glitter Spring, she goes after the Buffoon, but she slightly runs too fast, making her crash into the pole. She almost defeats the Buffoon, and then uses her Sparkle Shot to defeat it. The team receive a Glitter Charm, and April's siblings are free at last. With her new powers, April decides to join the others as a member of the Glitter Force. 

Y/n POV

I left after April defeated the Buffoon and left a note by the kitchen. I ran home. Candy was with Emily. I opened the door and layed on my bed and sigh. I wrote in my diary about today. I changed into my Pj's and slept.

-________________________________________________________

Copied from Wiki and edited by me! BTW in the future a friend of mine's OC will be added! here is a hint

HAEYYOI KFEQ

LATKKL 

Hint: opposite on the keyboard like Q is P and P is Q! IM A WEIRD POTATO AND IDK HOW TO MAKE FAKE CODE THINGS!