New girl

Edited: 18 May 2019
Y/n POV

A I'm running to school hiding my wolf ears and tail and my wings under my hoodie.  I can hide my ears, tail and wings making them disappear in plain sight but its uncomfortable, suddenly i heard " Watch out!" I looked up to see  a flying book. I knew what it was. I ran in that direction, I was too late a pixie Splatted on a girl's face . I Ran to school because I was late already and I wasn't in the mood to help anyone at the moment

*At school*

I ran inside, quickly changed my shoes, put my extra bag away and took my charm and Locket necklace to put my charm in. I ran past the Student council Vice President,Chloe and I got to class i saw my only two friends, Lily and Kelsey.

I met Lily when she was crying by my seat in class and i met Kelsey by being  put in a  geography project with her, we got an A.

Kelsey waved at me and Lily showed me her art which she doesn't mind Showing me when we are alone. As soon as i sat down i took out my phone to look at watt pad reading through all  my  favourite fanfictions.

Later

The new student was introducing herself, her name was Emily and She was the girl from this morning. Kelsey was 'helping' her with her introduction. After that i spaced out until I heard Kelsey said " Oh yeah and that's y/n in the back She is Super shy" "Kelsey!" I shrieked and sunk into my seat.

Emily POV

All the girls from my dream except for well glitter Dream who's face  wasn't shown but  she kind of looks and sounds like y/n, Maybe it could be her?