Best Christmas ever! (Christmas Special)

Y/n POV

I was laying in bed, fast a sleep then suddenly my alarm was shouting at me. I turned it off and went to sleep again then

.

.

.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" I looked up to see Candy jumping on my bed. I sat up and yawned. "Ok..I get it! Im going to get dressed." I told her and she  went down stairs. I  put my foot on the cold wooden floor.

I soon walked to my closet and got changed. I was wearing a  red dress with white trimming. I grabbed a pair of black combat boots and I put them on. I walked down stairs. I looked to see Lucy (your 'mom'), Deric (Your 'dad') and Akio (your older 'brother). "Morning n/n!" Lucy said. "Morning..." I replied trying to sound happy but I was too tired. "Your breakfast is in the kitchen." I ran to the kitchen to see crums of food and there was Candy sitting on the table

"Hi!" Candy said "candy did you eat my food?" CAndy nodded sheepishly "Sorry"

I sighed. "can you go to my room for a bit I need to hang out with my 'family' for a bit. She nodded and went to my room.

I walked into the living room to see 4 piles of gifts. One for Lucy it had about 8 gifts, one for Deric it has about 8 as well, One for Akio which had about 19 and My one, it had about 3.

I didn't care and went over to everyone. "Im going up stairs." I said grabbing the gifts and running up stairs.

I threw the gifts into the pile full of the other gifts I get every year. its about 120 gifts.

I was going to bed when I saw a gift laying on my bed with candy laying next to it a sleep.

 I layed her on my pillow and put the blanket over her.

I grabbed the gift to see who it was for.

To: Y/n

From:....

The from name was ripped off.

I  put it on my lap and decided to open it.

I started to open it. I opened the box inside to see a small little case made of different metals. A small gem on the top was a gem, it was white. 

There looked to be a button on it. I pressed it. When it opened it was shiny a bright white light.

"AHHH!" I said  covering my eyes.

I soon opened to see myself in a forest. I looked around. 

I was in jubaland. I was in my glitter dream form

 I realised "Its the past." I flew up to see Ricky, Rufus, Margie and Me.

It was when we were all playing hide and seek. 

They all went to hide. then I saw Rascal asking to them and my transformation.

I saw them disappear. then I threw my glitter pact. I picked it us and decided to take the picture out of my glitter pack and added it to her's. She looked at the picture and smiled. She eventually left. I soon turned around to see a portal open.

 I looked inside to see the Shadow realm. I decided to jump in it. I landed on the ground. I looked around. I saw Rascal showing them around and talking about something.  I was hiding on the roof They all went inside except Rascal then I heard "I know you are here. Come out" 

"GLITTER FORCE! SPARKLE NIGHTMARE!" I shouted and attacked. I looked at him. HE had a card in front of him. "Oh nice to see you." He clicked his fingers and shot my attack back at me. I screamed and landed on the ground. "Why if it isn't Glitter Dream. The only one in the glitter force."

I remember them telling me that all the time. "That's not true..anymore!" I shouted. "Then where is the rest of the team hmmm?" 

"Well im from a different time! Im from the future where we defeat you!" I didn't know why I was talking about this to the past Rascal but eh. "Well I will make sure I stop it." 

He clicked his fingers. I started to fade. "What!?"

I looked to see me, pixie me standing there and rascal was in front of her. She was in my pixie form. Rascal started to attack her.

Lilith POV (Im call past you Lilith OK? Ok)

I was walking back to Queen Euphoria about what happened then... BAM! I was here. I looked around to see that joker floating. He started to attack me. I shrieked and ran. There were cards thrown in front of me. I stopped then it exploded shooting me backwards. I screamed and landed on the edge. "NO!" I heard a voice...It is similar to mine. "Hello?" I look around. Then   Another card blew up.

Y/n POV

I growled. I need to help her. I ran over to her but my hand went right through her arm. "She cant see me." I said to myself I though of a plan. I got it. "Think of happy thoughts and use you spirit to insert it into your pack so you can use Glitter nightmare!" I shouted. She looked around and then nodded. "GLITTER FORCE! SPARKLE NIGHTMARE!" She shouted. And attacked Rascal. She flinched at her arm and looked at it. "You will get use to it." I said to her trying to place my arm on her shoulder. Then a light shined. "Who are you!?" I opened my eyes to see the pixie me staring at me. "Oh Im You from the future and you will see them more... Lets get out of here.' I picked her up and flew to the portal. We exited. She hugged me.

 "Thanks for helping me back there. Can we be friends..?" She asked me. "No one wants to be my friend because--"

"Your are different?" She nodded. "I cant stay here... I don't live here..Im you from the future.."

"wait...WHAT! Are you serious?!" I nodded.  "Well I think I can visit you... With this." I showed her. "Euphoria has one of those." She pointed out. "Well Im going back to my timeline.. Bye Y/n...Ok that's sounds a bit weird." "Just call me Lilith." She said. "Bye!" I waved and pressed the button on the contraption and disappeared.

I appeared in my room. I looked around to see Candy wasn't there. There was 2 notes. I picked one up and it said "I went to Emily's house - Candy"

I picked up the second one and read it

"Hope you liked the blast from the past ~..." The name was blurred. I rolled my eyes and decided to spend the rest of the day with Alyssa

No one POV

There were 5 people watching above. Rascal, Brute, Brooha and Ulric all laughed and disappeared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And Queen euthoria was watching over as well. She was smiling and disapeared

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of the Christmas special

Next chapter-- Explaining Dream/ Y/n, Alyssa/Ship and Crismon

After that-- Q/A

After that-- Spoiler for the next book

BYEEEEE